chapter4

Mumbai at 7 in the morning

a unique villa which is made of glass and marble. the name plate outside is made if gold and Rathi villa is written on it.in the basement of the villa in dark a man was sitting on his knees with folded hands in front of someone and crying. looking at the room it seemed that it was made only for torture. there were blood stains everywhere and many weapons lying on the table the man pleaded and said - sir mnay kuch nhi kiya ,sir please leave me.

a man who was sitting on a sofa in the dark with one leg crossed over the other he had a gun in one hand and a cigarette in the other. light was shining in his eyes he bent slightly towards the front. there was something like a strom in both his eyes. the man started sweating as soon as he heard his voice. he wiped the sweat from his forehead with his hand and said -sir please trust me ,mnay kuch nhi kiya hain

the man said in a harsh voice -sab janta hu main tumne mere dushaman say hath mila liya hain uske liye kam kar rahay ho tum ,tumhe kya laga mujhe pata nhi chale ga. while saying this he was looking into the eyes of this man. the man condition worsened the man cried and said - sir, please mujhe maaf kr de.

and the man start laughing like somebody crack a joke and suddenly Truns serious and said in a dangerous tone - maaf kr du ,sayad tum bhul rahay ho mere kuch rules hain or sab se phla muhje nafart hain juth bolne walo say,dhoka dene valo say unki srif ek hi saja hain maut hai chalo main ak paal tumhe maaf bhi kr dey ta pr tumne mere family ko harm karne ki koisi ki hain ,ab to tumhe khud bhagwan bhi nhi bacha sakte.

the man again cries and said sir ek

before the man could finish his sentence, the bullet hit him in the middle of his head, and he fell into the heap.

the man sitting on the sofa said -nafart hain hame juth bolne valo say. the man slowly gets up from the sofa and while adjusting his clothes said - Shaurya, phenk do ise khai or ha iski photo kal news main jarur aane cheay . mere dushmnao ko bhi to pata chale mhujse takrane ka kya anjam hai .

yes, guys he is your hero Adharav Rathi the devil.

and his phone start ringing it was a call from his brother Ekansh.

Ekansh - bhai sa aap kab tak jaipur aaye gaye dadi sa puch rahi hain

Adharav - hum bs 2 hr pahuch jaye gaye or ha security tight rkhna hame koi gadbad nhi cheay

Ekansh - don't very bhai sa hamne mandir pura Khale kara Diya Hain bs gharwale or kuch important guest Hai bs, or security puri tight Hain

Adharav - hmm ohk bye

Ekansh -bye bhai sa

Adharav says again to Shaurya who is his pa and personal bodyguard -get the chopper ready we are leaving now.

Shaurya nodded and went away with his dead body with some men .one of his bodyguards took the gun from his hand and gave him a towel and went outside where chopper was ready, he and his pa sit to reaches their distention Jaipur.

shiv shakti palace

 all the member of the family present in the hall when a servant came and said Adharav has come every member was smiling and look at the entrance of the gate where he was standing like a supermodel, amrita devi come forward and did aarti he was showing no expression he came forward and touch her feet for blessing.

amrita devi -aa gai yaad apne dadi ki pichle 6 months mai ak baar bhi baat ki apne humse hum naraj hain aapse bhut jayda .

 he was looking at her Dadi who was showing fake anger to him. he smiled lightly at her Dadi antics and come forward hug her and kiss her on forehead and spoke. Adharav -maaf karde hame dadi sa hum busy thay , aage say asa nhi ho ga.