chapter 9

time skips their movie got completed.

they all were coming out from room theater while Rehaan has ice cream as he was about to eat it Manvi snatched it and starts running first it surprised Rehaan, but he also runs after her and said - Manu give me back my ice cream.

Manvi - hum nhi denge apko hamari chocolate khai thi na compensation hai yeah uska

Rehaan - manu ke bacche ruk abhi bta tay hai tumhen

Manvi - pahle pakdo to ap bhai

all very laughing because now there is someone who can also make there little brother piss off he was the one how do this so the all stood for Manvi and said Manvi run we are with you with all this loud noise all elders come out of there room look at the scene very Manvi was running with ice cream in her hand while Rehaan was cashing her while boys were cheering  run Manvi run they all sits on sofas and were smiling first time in the mansion there was laughter's for their child's all were genuine happy. now the situation was such that Manvi made Rehaan run after her circling the entire hall but neither Manvi nor Rehaan was ready to stop it was like tom and jerry. just then Adharav's car stop outside the mansion he got out of the car and looking at the mansion form outside said in his mind - what is happening inside house why there is so much noise he got little annoyed because he like peace but was curious also because first time he can hear all members laughter who were laughing hard. when he reached the door, he found it already open he straight went inside seeing the condition inside he make strange face. then everybody noticed that Adharav comes from office everyone was quite surprise because it was the first time he came from office early ,while Manvi was running looking at the back as she started to fall because her feet stuck in carpet seeing her falling everyone run towards Manvi, but Adharav caught Manvi by her waist and saved her from falling while falling her Kurti had risen a little above her waist due which Adharav hand fell on her open waist and Adharav's heartbeat increased and he says in his mind oh! shit her skin is so soft just like butter and I am Geeting hard by her this touch uff Manvi, you will drive me crazy. while everyone was worried for Manvi because they now Adharav did not like anyone touching him and especially a girl while elders and servants were worries about Manvi Adharav's brother were feeling happy inside.  

 Manvi unaware of all this was tightly holding him from his collar and her eyes were closed due to fear he was looking at Manvi with the look of surprise in his eyes as soon as Manvi open her eyes and looked in front her eyes met his eyes and both of them forgot everything and started looking deeply into each other's eyes. seeing them still lost in each other Rehaan placed his hand on Adharav's shoulder and due to which he come in his senses and quickly made Manvi stand straight and turned his gaze away from her and Rehaan said in low voice close your widely opened mouth bhai or else insects will go inside your mouth and giggle. Ahana comes forward asked Manvi is she Ohk and she nodded while Adharav goes inside his room without meeting anyone, but givers warning looks at his brothers who just gulped in fear and diverted their eyes. On the other hand, it seems as if family member and the servant were shocked, he did not do anything he quietly went to his room how can this happen they come in present when Manvi asked.

Manvi sat on sofa and asked who he is, kitne gusse se ghur rahe the hame

while brothers say in their mind -bacha pyar se ghur rhae thay kaun bataye ab tumhen

Shipra - beta Adharav name Hai unka is ghar ka bade beta hai vo

Manvi nodded and said in her mind -Adharav but what is happening to me after hearing the name of his whom I just meet why does my heartbeat became so fast after hearing his name and when he just touched me, I feel like my heart is going to explode. Rehaan got some mischief and thought why not scare Manvi. Rehaan got a little serious and said Manvi now who will save you from bhai sa .Manvi got a little scared and looked at Rehaan with sacred eyes while he seemed to enjoy seeing Manvi's face, to scare her back he said bhai sa does not like anyone to touch him you can ask this from anyone see looks at them while all enjoy this say yes to her and she looked terrified. While creating suspense he said  manvi ab tumhe bhai sa se kaun bachayega.