chapter 10

all looks towards the mandap where Adharav was standing with his worldwide famous smirk while Abhiman was glaring at him with blood red eyes as he will kill him while family members were smiling. While Manvi was continuously looking at the face of Adharav through the veil do not know what comes in her mind and she instantly hugged Adharav while Manvi in mind-I was scared by his eyes and now I feel safe in his embrace, and she just closed her eyes. Adharav was rooted in his place processing what has happened to him Manvi was hugging him- uff yeah ladki mere jaan lekar manegi aur iski chest uff kitni soft hai control you idiot this is not the situation to act like this  so he also hug her back but his hold was strong as he was holding a delicate flower like his life depend on her he can feel her whole body was shaking while all family was having a soft smile even Adharav face was expression less but they can see the peace which he has after years like he used to have when he was with her.

ladies have teras in their eyes while mans were happy till then Rathi boys get conscious but seeing the front view their expression was like there face lost the colour

while Rehaan said - yrr yeah bhai kitne fast forward chal rahe hai mujhe to lagta hai 9 months baad mein  cacha ban jaunga.

brothers make a disgusting face on his comment.

ram - yrr i have a doubt, mujhe lagat hai bhai nay yeah plane kiya hai

Ekansh - bahi nay to ek teer se do nishan kiya hai manvi unki ho gai aur abhiman pkada gya

Aviraj- yrrr par bhai hamen bhi plan mein shamil kar sakte the na

Aviral - bhai ko hero bna tha bhabhi kay samne dekh kaise gale laga kar baithe hai

they all laughed.

while Abhiman comes forward and said - yeah shaadi mein nhi manta

EKANSH - yeah koyn sher ki gufa mein hath dal raha hai 

ram- bahi laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi mante . 

they all nodded their head and looked at Abhiman with sympathy in their eyes Adharav looks at Manvi and said in low voice darna mat mein yahi hu kuch galat nhi hoga .Manvi nodded Adharav comes towards elders and open their ropes same with his brothers and ladies. Ladies went to Manvi and hugged her made her sit on the sofa while she was hugging Shipra and crying and all takes their seats while Adharav sets on single sofa like a king Abhiman who was shouting at the Garuds to stop them or hold them but they were not following his orders they were like they did not hear his shouting Adharav said in his dangers tone yet calmly - chup ho jao koi tumhari baat nhi manega sare mere aadmi hai. 

now Abhiman was totally surprised he was about to charge towards Adharav, but he holds him from his neck and said - mere biwi so rahe hai uski neend mt khrab karna varna bad se battar maut dunga.

Manvi got tired she sleep due to regular crying and she was very sensitive so it was too much for her so when she feels she is safe so she sleeps and Adharav said to his brothers take him to the basement and looks at his family and said you all should rest and take Manvi to his room in bridal style make her sleep on bed kissed on her forehead and come out and went to basement where all men's of Rathi family was present Abhiman was tied to chains when Adharav comes like a king his aura was dangerous even his family members were a little scared he comes in front to Abhiman and said- how did you become such a big businessman? You did not think even once about how the tight the security of the Rathi family till date you could not get even a single information about our family but this time the information itself come to you. Abhiman has a confused expression on his face when Raghav said - ulle de pathe it was all planed by him.