Chapter Two: C.C. DeVille

I woke up to Bret arguing with Bobby about something,and shook my head, today I wore pink pants, a black cheap trick shirt, knee high leather boots, my hair was in a bun, black eyeliner and grey eyeshadow, me and Bret were going to a near bar to see if we can find any guitarist that want to try out. And I was happy to help. But, I just hope Bret don't run off and leave me alone.
I watched the Boys argue for awhile and sighed "Can we Please get going?" I asked, Bret nodded and we walked out the door, I yawned and he chuckled "Sleepy?" He asked, I shook my head "No. Watching you and Bobby fight made me sleepy."
"Walk?" He asked, I nodded and walked beside him, I wrapped my arms around his one and I put my head on his shoulder and sighed "To heck with Paris, L.A. is beautiful and romantic enough" I said, he smiled and kissed my head, we walked on and I saw a small jewelry store, I tugged on his arm, and pulled him to the door, and went in.
"Beautiful" I whispered looking at the jewelry, rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc, I smiled back at Bret, who was smiling at me "Woah" I said, and picked up a necklace with a Rose on it, Bret came over "That's beautiful" he agreed, I looked at the price tag and winced "Not anymore."
We left the store and Bret said "When I get rich I am going to buy you so many things, clothes and jewelry" he whispered and kissed my cheek, we saw a bar called The Whisky, and Bret pulled me in.
I saw a few woman working the bar, very few people were in here. I saw a guy with bleach blonde hair playing a guitar in a corner, and I shoved Brets shoulder, he looked at me, and I pointed. The guy had his feet propped up on the table, playing a small riff, it was beautiful, we went over and he looked up, he flipped hair out of his face, and gave a charming smirk.
"Hi, I'm Bret Michael's, This is Amelia Heart, my band is looking for a guitarist, I was wondering if you would like to audition."
The Guy smirked, looked at us as if saying 'Seriously' and laughed in Brets face, I bit my lip seeing Bret give this look he said "Well, if you change your mind let me know."
We walked out and I looked back at the guy, who was staring at us still, I overheard a waitress go up and ask "Anything else, Mr DeVille?"
DeVille huh?
We got back to the apartment and Bret threw a hissy fit, me, Rikki, and Bobby looked at the other as Bret threw stuff everywhere "Bret you are acting like a child!" I said, Rikki and Bobby stepped back, Bret looked at me, I put my hands on both his cheeks and looked up into his eyes "Quit."
Then "I am going for a walk, Don't kill Dall or Rockett."
I walked out, grabbing my jacket, and started down the street, there was tattoo/piercing place, The Whisky, a clothing store, The Roxy, and the night was lit up, it was amazing, I went in the Roxy and saw all kinds of people, I accidentally walked into a guy with blonde hair, I looked up and said "Excuse me" he nodded, there was wannabe bands, actual bands, hookers, waitresses, drug addicts, you name it, I went to the bar and ordered a beer.
I grabbed the beer from the girl, and walked near the stage seeing a band play I sat down in a corner, and took a good look at my surroundings, I sighed and thought of Bret and his temper, I'm here because I love you that moment played over and over in my head.
A hand on my shoulder brought me out of my trance, I looked back to where the guy, DeVille, stood he waved for me to follow him, I grabbed my bottle and walked out the door to a alley, he was leaned up against a brick wall smoking a cigarette, I rubbed my hands together and looked at him.
"So, your boyfriend really looking for a guitarist? Or was it a joke?" He asked, his voice was cool to me, it was a Guys but it had that not girly but girly tone, it was cool, I nodded.
"He was serious, Uh-"
"DeVille. C.C. DeVille."
"Mr. DeVille."
"Just C.C., I hate being called that" he chuckled and smiled "I'm sorry I laughed at you earlier."
I nodded "Me and Bret apprecia-"
He shook his head "I'm apologizing to you, not that thing" he chuckled, C.C. was wearing leather pants, a Black coat over a pink shirt, and a top hat with boots also, he smiled "Can I buy you a drink?"
I shifted from one foot to the other and thought, he smiled "Come on. To apologize" he said, I nodded but said "One drink."
We shifted from The Roxy and towards The Whisky, I gulped and went in as he held open the door, we sat on barstools and he ordered two Beers.
"So? You play a instrument?" He asked, I nodded.
"My friend Rikki, the drummer, taught me how to play drums and I'm like five years younger so-"
"How old are you?" He asked, I laughed "Will be nineteen next week."
He nodded "Music?"
"The Who, Cheap Trick, The Beatles, Stones, Crue" I said, he smiled as he peeled the label off his beer bottle and said "Me too."
"I gotta go, thanks for the beer, see you tomorrow?" I asked, he shrugged "Probably, probably not."
In other words. Doubtful.