Chapter Three: First Gig

"I'm telling you Amelia the next time your dog decides to piss on me during the night, I'm kicking it out."
We were arguining in front of the Three Boys who were watching with intrest as we argued, I gave Bret a glared and pointed a finger at him "Bret. Who paid for this apartment? Who buys you cigarettes and beer, Whiskey when you want it? Who helped you get a car? I'm the one, me, okay? So, until we break up one day and your on your own, I'm saying What will be done in this house!" I yelled, I had him backed against a wall, he gulped.
Rikki laughed "She got you by the orbs man" he said, making the other two crack up, I rolled my eyes.
He sighed and rolled his eyes going down to the basement where the instruments were, I went and fell into a chair, Rascal came over and jumped on my lap,I smiled at the small dog, and pet him. Bobby laughed "Melly one. Bret zero!" He cheered, C.C. nodded "I like you already" he admitted.
I smiled and Rascal pawed my chest "A ladies man" Rikki said "I like that dog, maybe he can help me get chicks."
Bobby rolled his eyes "For you to get chicks you would need some face construction" he said, me and C.C. laughed as Rikki shot him a bird. I bit my lip "He needs to use makeup more" I said, Rascal barked and growled at Rikki, Rikki gave me a look.
"Well, he pisses on Bret, barks at Rikki, loves me, and has bit Bobby" I said, as the dog curled up on my lap, I smiled "Can't wait to see What he does to C.C." I said, looking at him, C.C. gulped "I think I am going to lock myself in a room" he said, as Everyone laughed.
Bret came back up, looked at us, then got a six pack of beer, then went back down to the basement "I don't suppose he would want to go out and eat with us, huh?" I asked sadly, and looked at the floor, Rikki and Bobby looked at each other, before coming over and taking a seat on either side of me, Bobby patted my back, and Rikki made me put my head on his shoulder as he hugged me like a brother would.
"Shh, it will be okay Mel Bear, Bret loves you, he just has a weird ass way of showing you."
I didn't even fell the tears coming, I tried hard to blink them back, and I looked at C.C. who was angrily tearing up his bottle label. Bobby suddenly jumped up scaring the Shit out of me "Let's go eat without him. I'm hungry."

•Bret•

I walked down into our small band room, and was careful of the broken step, I grabbed a pen and paper and started trying to think, I heard the door slam upstairs, and a woof sounded, then whimpering, I rolled my eyes and went back to work.
Few minutes later i went upstairs for a beer, and opened it, i felt teeth pulling at my pamts leg, ,i looked down to see Rascal, and i sighed "Im sorry alright? Like you can hear me" i said, and drunk the beer.
He tugged on my pants leg, and I reached down grabbing the pup, he woofed at me "How about you watch me write a song?"

*Amelia*

We all went to a small place to eat, until Rikki and C.C. got us kicked out, then we came home at seven p.m., we walked in and I saw a beer bottle near the basement doorway, I looked back at Rikki who was behind me "You going down?" He asked, I nodded and Bobby said "Sing her battle song!"
I rolled my eyes and went down prepared for doom. I walked down, my hands on the rail to keep me from falling, I reached the bottom and stepped down, almost falling "Careful!" He yelled, and put a arm around my waist "The bottom step is half broke, I can't find the other part" he whispered, then went over to a seat in the corner, and looked at me as he grabbed paper and started writing, I went over and behind his chair looking at the lyrics.
"Cry Tough?" I asked, he nodded "I need help with the rest, would the Guys help?" He asked me, I shrugged and said "Don't see Why not" as I saw Rascal in the corner, did they bond? As thought, Bret grabbed my arm and pulled me down into his lap, his head rested on mine as he put his arms around me "I'm never letting you go because of a fight, your mine."
He kissed my forehead, then my lips I kissed back and he kissed harder, he licked my lips and pulled back with a smirk, then started kissing my neck, I sighed as he started biting my neck-
A crash to the right startled us both, Bret bit my neck and I yelled, he pulled back with worry, then looked to our right, stupid, idiot, and moron with either White powder on their nose, a beer, or cigarette had fallen off the stairs, Bret scowled. "What The Hell?!" He yelled.
I sighed and glared at the Boys who winced, Rikki frowned I said "Why are you down here anyway?" I asked, Bobby grinned "We got a show at the Whisky!" He yelled, I smiled and hugged them all, I looked back at Bret he was smiling, Rikki ran a finger over my neck "Mel Bear, your bleeding" he said, I felt my neck, sure enough, Rikki was right.
"Bret has sharp teeth" C.C. said, making him snort, I smiled "You didn't know? He is a vampire" I said, Bret rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand leading me upstairs, we went to the bathroom, he set me on the sink and grabbed a washcloth, he wet it and placed it on my neck, he sighed "I'm sorry."
"It's fine, thank the Three idiots."
He nodded, then his frown turned up "Your going to have a major hickey" he said,and smirked I rolled my eyes and smacked his shoulder.

We went to the Whisky later that night, and a lot of people were there, I kissed Bret's cheek "Good Luck" I said, he smiled at me, and walked on, Rikki frowned "Do I not get a kiss?" I smacked his shoulder, and he laughed as he walked on, I hugged Bobby and C.C. and went to the bar and ordered a coke.
Bret made me wear a black dress tonight says he will get good luck looking out here at me wearing it, I am pretty sure when I bend over I will flash Everyone in the bar. I sighed and watched Bret "Alright" he said, and C.C. started his guitar.
"You know I never, I've never seen you look so good
You never act the way you should
But I like it
And I know you like it too
The way that I want you
I've gotta have you
Oh yes I do
I never, I never ever stay out late
You know that I can hardly wait
Just to see you
And I know you cannot wait
Wait to see me too
I've got to touch you
Cause baby we'll be

At the drive in
In the old man's Ford
Behind the bushes
Til I'm screamin' for more
Down in the basement
Lock the cellar door
And baby
Talk dirty to me!"
Bret sings better than me, always has and he knows it, yet he says I sing like a angel bleck.

"You know I call you, I call you on the telephone
I'm only hopin' that you're home
So I can hear you
When you say those words to me
And whisper so softly
I've gotta hear you
Cause baby we'll be

At the drive in
In the old man's Ford
Behind the bushes
Til I'm screamin' for more
Down in the basement
Lock the cellar door
And baby
Talk dirty to me!

C.C. Pickup that guitar, and-a-talk to me, yeah

Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!

Cause baby we'll be

At the drive in
In the old man's Ford
Behind them, bushes
Til I'm screamin' for more, more, more!
Down in the basement
And lock the cellar door
And baby, talk dirty to me, yeah
And baby, talk dirty to me yeah
And baby
Talk dirty to me

Uh!
Whoo!"
I smiled and cheered with he crowd and blew a kiss at Bret, he smiled and winked back.