Chapter Eight: I am so Sorry

Me and Bret met in school, I was fifteen Bret was eighteen, he was about to finish school when Rikki introduced us , I have been struck with love ever since, I remember going to watch him play with his small band he had and laugh when he fell over one of the members, when he met Bobby I thought he was chill, so we became best friends, Bret asked me out when I was sixteen. Now I feel like that Three year relationship has gone to hell.
As I stood outside the bedroom door, I hesitated before opening it up and going in, Bret was laying in bed looking up at the ceiling, he looked at me and frowned "Hi."
"Hello."
I took off my boots and laid them beside the dresser, I gulped and counted to three, then turned around.
Just in time to meet contact with Bret and his lips. Oh my oh my, the sweet contact of his lips, his hands found their way to my waist as he kissed me, he put his thumbs in my belt loops, jerking me with him as he walked backwards to the bed making me follow, he fell backwards and took me with him, I kissed him back, part of me was in joying this, another part of me was saying What the hell are you doing Amelia, this boy broke your heart a hell lot of times, but I decieded to enjoy this moment and push the voice way down.
You dont want him anymore, remember?
Oh who am I kidding?!
Bret's voice was hoarse when he spoke "I dont want to go all he way, but-" I silenced him with a kiss.
He opened my mouth with his and kissed me deeply, I moaned as he ran his hand up the back of my shirt and stroked my back, I sighed as he started kissing my neck and I closed my eyes.

I woke up in my tanktop and jeans, Bret was snuggled into my back, all we did last night was kiss, I shifted over to where I was snuggled into his chest, his arms came around me and he said "We have another gig tonight."
I got up and looked in the closet for some jeans and a shirt. His arms came around me and kissing on my neck, yep that is really gonna leave a hickey Bret, I got out of his grasp and sighed "Bret why did you cheat?" I asked quietly, putting my clothes on, not caring he was in the room.
He watched me chsnge, and I looked up at him he sighed "I am sorry Mel Bear, I didnt mean to, it just I was drunk and pissed then a blonde came up and started flirting-"
"Your always drunk, eh?" I asked, he sighed "Mel-"
I walked out with my boots in hand and up to the top of the roof. I sat for awhile, and I saw C.C. came up to smoke, so I decieded to have a little fun with this. I snuck up on him and jumped on his back, he was so startled he fell down with me on top of him, I laughed and kissed his cheek "Good Morning brother dear."
"Hello, shortie" he said, getting up and running away from me, I laughed "Who are you calling shortie?"
He shrugged "Where is Bret?" he asked, I sighed "Uh-oh" he said and sighed "Whats wrong?"
"C.C. Bret has cheated on me three times, and Rikki didnt tell me, I dont know how to forgive him" I said with a frown and looked out at the City "I dont even know if I want to fix the relationship anymore."

•C.C.•

"-I dont even know if I want to fix the relationship anymore."
Part of me wanted to jump for joy, the other part felt bad for telling it out before her, Bret should have killed me, if it wasnt for Bobby he would have. C.C. you need to fix the mess that is created. If you dont Bret will hate you. Fix the mess and go play at The Roxy, dont fix the mess have Amelia as yours and a pissed off Ex Boyfriend as the singer and mess up tonight cause he will kick your ass. Which will it be?
Her blue/green eyes looked right into mine, and I sighed "Honestly-"

•Amelia•

C.C. said to forgive Bret because Bret loves me, I sighed and walked down to the basement, Bret was strumming a acoustic guitar, he looked up and smiled "Im sorry" he said softly, and sighed.
I went over to him and grabbed him up by the collar and kissed him "I love you so much."
He smiled "I love you also."

**************++++++++++************

Uh-oh C.C. is getting feelings, and They made up please dont hate me!