Chapter 7.

I already can't get enough of Briggs. I am sliding up and down his wonderful cock. My release is imminent but I'm trying to hold it back so we can get a little more pleasure.

'Briggs, fuck, baby. I'm trying not to cum but your cock feels so fucking good.' I moan as my fangs drop and I tip his head to the side, exposing his neck.

Kissing along to find his sweet spot, he grabs my waist tighter when I find it. I scrape my teeth along his neck as a warning.

I can't hold it anymore. I start fucking Briggs even harder and I let go of my release. As soon as I start to cum, I sink my teeth into his neck and we both explode.

Thank the Goddess!

Oh fuck. Briggs tastes just as wonderful as Xave. I drink more and more of him as I continue to fuck him. He fills me with his seed as he moans and groans with immense pleasure.

'Agnes, fuuuuuuuuuuck.' He moans.

I drink just a little bit more before I pull back and look at Briggs. I see my mark forming on the left side of his neck. I am beyond elated. It's beautiful.

I smash my bloody lips into his and kiss him for a few seconds. I can feel his hold getting looser on me. Breaking away from the kiss, I slide off of his cock.

Looking into his gorgeous eyes I can see so many emotions swirling around.

Love.
Happiness.
Desire.
Admiration.
Lust.
Peacefulness.
Relief.

But I also notice him fading.

'Shhhh, baby. Go to sleep and I will see you when you wake up.' I kiss him on the nose as I lay him down on the bed.

Boom, he is out.

After I make sure he looks comfortable, I grab my robe and put it back on. Going to the door and opening it a crack, I call for the butler. When he arrives with a knock on the door, I open it, and allow him entrance.

I can tell that he is trying not to look at me, good. I'm sure I'm a mess with crazy hair, a bloody face with swollen lips, and wolf cum dripping down my leg.

I feel fucking fantastic, tho.

I noticed a smell on Briggs that is not his but also stirred up my desires. I wonder if he interacted with someone else that might also be my mate. The scent is similar to Briggs' sea salt and mahogany wood. However, this other scent smells like sea salt and forest pine.

I normally hate the scent of pine but not this one. I wonder who it belongs to. I wonder how long it will take me to find them. I wonder if they are even here, as a suitor.

Leaving those thoughts behind. I turn to the butler. 'Cleanse his body and take him to the master suite. If the doctor is no longer there, call him back to examine Alpha Briggs. Have the maids clean the room while I am in the shower. That is all.'

When I'm done providing my instructions, I go into the bathroom and hop in the shower.

So, I have 2 mates? Maybe more? Hmmmm. I wonder what else will happen.

Briggs made me feel a surge of power. I can tell that my senses have heightened even more. My eyesight is sharper and my hearing is picking up even more audio details. My skin is feeling more sensations. Pretty interesting.

Body washed.
Hair washed.
Face washed.
Teeth clean.

Once I am done with my shower, I turn the knob off and grab a towel. Drying off, I notice that my nipples are a little more sensitive. Ooooo, must be for all the changes. Xave will love that.