Introduction

(3rd person POV)

Tommy is 17.He has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Wilbur is 24,He is dating Quackity which is also a famous singer. He has brown hair and brown eyes.

Purpled is 18.He has blonde hair and purple and gray eyes, his right eye is gray, and his left eye is purple.

Phil is 35,He is the father of Techno (RIP legend), Wilbur, and Tommy.He adopted Wilbur when he was 23 and Wilbur was 12,He then found Techno in the Nether and decided to adopt him. When he was 24 he decided to adopt Tommy, Tommy was 7 when he was adopted. Philza has light blonde hair and blue eyes just like Tommy, his wife is Kristen.

Quackity is 24,He is dating Wilbur. He has black hair and grayish brown eyes.

Tubbo is 16,He likes ranboo (Like their platonic marriage, this is also platonic) He has brownish blonde hair and Brown eyes? (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Ranboo is 17,he is also VERY tall. He has blackish brown hair, and brown eyes.

Techno is 26.He is a very good and famous fighter. He has piglin features such as piglin ears and tail. He has pink hair with brown highlights and gray eyes? (Correct me if I'm wrong)

And I think that's all
---------------------------------------------------------
If there are any mistakes please do correct me and some are my au so please don't judge me

Word's:234