𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰 : „𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁"

Tommy woke out of bed at 03:27 and he couldn't sleep, he had some thoughts in his head and decided to gently get out of bed so he wouldn't wake purpled up.

After Tommy got to the bathroom he had a sore feeling in his back, he spreaded his wings and saw that they were bleeding „Oh no..." Tommy whispered. He then heard a knock on the door „Come in!" He said quietly. He opened the door, and low and behold purpled was there „Why are you up so late?" Tommy asked „You left me..!" Purpled said in a sleepy voice „why did you leave anyway? What's wrong?" Purpled simply asked „It's just that...i don't know how to tell will and the others that I'm...well dating you....im scared phil would disown me..!" Tommy said scared „Tommy look at me" Purpled said while turning Tommy to look at him „Just be who you are! Phils not going to disown you! Trust me, and plus you have me!"

Purpled said „Your right...but can we keep this a secret for now...please?" Tommy said to purpled „For you? Sure, but remember when your ready, you can tell Phil, and I promise it's gonna be ok"Purpled reassured Tommy "Okay.."

Tommy said sniffling his nose „Whoa, what happened?" Purpled asked confused „It's just that......i haven't had a healthy relationship before...becouse of-" Tommy got cut off „Because of deo?" Purpled finished his sentence „Yeah..."

Tommy said still crying into purpleds shoulder while purpled hugs him „Don't worry, I'm different toms! Even if deo is my cousin doesn't mean I'm like him!" Purpled reassured Tommy to not worry „O-ok thanks...your the best boyfriend ever..." Tommy said in purpleds shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 : 𝟬𝟳:𝟭𝟮 𝗮𝗺

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁. 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱, 𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲𝘀. 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁.

„Bye purp! See you tomorrow!" Tommy said waving at Purpled. Tommy opened the door, and low and behold Wilbur was in the living room waiting for him. „W-Wilbur....im so sorry! I'll-" „No. You've done enough." Wilbur said cutting off Tommy, „i-im so Sorry!" Tommy said „Why are you roaming around with your friends While your FUCKING GROUNDED!?" Wilbur yelled.

Tommy doesn't like when people scream because of his past. „I WISH YOU WE'RE NEVER MY BROTHER!" Wilbur Screamed loud. Tommy just stood there and started tearing up, then Wilbur snapped „Tommy...I-im sorry I-" "no. your right. I'll just go." Tommy said while hiding his tears, and going upstairs. He locked the door and texted Purpled.

Purpled💜

Tommy:hey purp
Purpled:hey Tom's wdyn?
Tommy:if I ran away would you like to come with me?
Purpled:uh sure? Why?
Tommy:I want to run away.
Purpled:What!? Why so sudden?
Tommy:(Explains everything to purpled)
Purpled:Oh. I understand, Tommy it's your choice. But I am warning you. I will come with you tho, just because I love you /p.

Tommy:Thanks purp, I might not run away, but I can no longer see you, only at school. I have to start studying for the exams. I have to get an A or else I'm gonna fail.
Purpled:Well if you want we can meet at the library tommorow and I can tutor you!  How does that sound?
Tommy:That would be nice, yea I would love that!
Purpled: I knew you'd love it.

----------------------------------------------
Timeskip : „The next day"

Tommy went to school the next morning, and before class he meet up with purpled in the library.

„hey Tom's where are you go-" „Can't tubs, I'm in a hurry!" Tommy said rushing into the library.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At the library

Tommy rushed into the library and met purpled „Omg, Tom's why are you in such a rush?„ Purpled asked „Turns out my test got moved to 08:30 AM!! ITS NOW 07:30 AM!" Tommy said out of breath

„Chill Tommy, we still have an hour left, you'll be fine! " Purpled reassured Tommy

„So do you want to start with science or math? Or maybe even history?" Purpled simply asked „I mean, History I guess?" Tommy said, unsure „Ok let's see..." Purpled said, while looking through a pile of books „Here! The start & history of world War I!" Purpled said, excitingly „ACTUALLY LETS JUST DO MATH..!" Tommy shouted whisperly „Alright" Purpled sighed jokingly, while smirking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip : 1 hour later

„And so-" Purpled said but got cut off, While Tommy looked at the clock 08:30 AM. „oh sorry purp! I gotta go, see you at lunch!" Tommy said. When Tommy was about to go out, he ran back and kissed purpled on the cheek „Ok bye!" Tommy then ran to class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip : After the test (Sorry there's a lot of timeskips)

Tommy went out with a piece of paper, and saw Purpled waiting for him near the lockers „So? How did you do?" Purpled asked „I..."  Tommy sounded sad „Oh No! Is it bad?" Purpled asked worried „Nope! I got an A!!!" Tommy said, proud and excited „Congratulations! Now let's go!" Purpled said carrying Tommy on his back „Woah!" Tommy said shocked and scared „Don't drop me ok!?" Tommy asked, trying to reassure himself „I won't don't worry! Maybe!" Purpled said Teasing Tommy.

At the cafeteria

Purpled saw tubbo and ranboo sitting in a small spot so he went there with Tommy putting him down.

„I SWEAR IM NOT GONNA LET YOU CARRY ME AGAIN! I ALMOST DIED YOU KNOW!?" Tommy shouted „Yea, but it's fun!". Ranboo and Tubbo just sat there looking at both of them then the silence was filled with Tubbo saying something to ranboo. „So, you guys have been real close lately. Have we missed something?" Tubbo Questioned „Oh uhh...were just...BESTFRIENDS! yeah! Bestfriends!" Tommy said eagerly. „O-oh...ok. I'm gonna just....go to the bathroom...!" Tubbo sounded sad. Tommy just realized what he did, before Tubbo left, Tommy said something „WAIT! Tubbo no I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that!" Tommy apologised „No. I understand..!" Tubbo said, then he left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter is finally completed!!!
Sorry this chapter took so long, I was busy with school and stuff so I hadn't had the time, but here is a chapter I made for you guys!!

Words : 1054