𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐:𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭?

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I went downstairs and I remembered that I was grounded, so I went back up and texted purpled to pick me up near the window in my bedroom. I went back upstairs and climbed out of my window and down to the pavement, good thing my bedroom isn't that high, but I scraped my knee a lil' bit. I went in the car "Hey, sorry I was late.. " I said "No worries,are you ok tho? You seen hurt? " he asked "I'm fine I just scraped my knee a lil' bit"I replied,I then looked down on him and saw that he was wearing a purple hoodie and black jeans, He was soo hot, but that's not the point.

What purpled wore

What purpled wore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩:𝟏 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 (𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥) :
We went to the arcade and it started to rain purpled brought an umbrella but I didn't. "Wanna share this umbrella? " he asked "No thank you, I'm gonna be fine.. " I said "If you say so" he replied. He went to the car, and I was running behind him, when we got in I was soaking wet. "You look cold. " he said, I replied "Nope. I'm completely fine...! " He then took off his hoodie and gave it to me, "Here for you, I have plenty more of these, and it'll look better on you then me" he said, I then took it and put it on "T-thanks.... " I said "aw, your blushing.your so cute when your blushing" he said, I then blushed even more. CUTE!? He thought I was CUTE!??, but besides the point. "Tommy? " I CAN'T BELIEVE HE CALLED ME CUTE!!! "Tom's? " AHHH THIS IS SOO EXCITING "TOMMY! " "AHH. Oh sorry I spaced out. " I said "No, it's ok" he said, he then asked "hey Tommy? " "Yeah? " I replied. "Can I tell you something?" He asked "Sure! You can tell me anything! " I replied. He took a breath and said "I REALLY like you! LIKE like you! When I met you for the first time I saw a glow in my eyes that I have never felt before,my heart always fluttered every time I talked to you and I felt like your were the one! Your nice, kind, cute, and- I LOVE YOU! it's ok if you don't feel the same tho.. " I stood in shock!
And I said....
-----------------------------------------------------------------
𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑!!!
𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬!! 𝐒𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑!!!

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬:𝟑𝟗𝟕