Chapter 3:„Did he accept?"

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

„It's ok if you don't feel the same way tho.." He said „i-i-i don't know what to say...right now..." „No it's ok I understand" he said sounding a little sad „No I didn't mean it that way! What I wanted to say was.... Yes!!! I would love to! " I replied excitedly „So are we like a thing now?~" he asked „I don't know. Maybe~" I said joking with him.

„Well come here I gotta tell you something" he said, and I leaned closer. He then kissed me (I'M NOT SHIPPING THE REAL PEOPLE, I'M SHIPPING THEIR CHARACTERS) I blushed so red, I was embarrassed. „Aww your soo cute when you blush" he said while snickering.

„Well we should probably go back. " He said, I groaned „can we just stay at your house? Please??" I said, while doing my cute little puppy dog eye's „Ughh finee, you know I can't resist that cute little face of yours" he replied „hey about the question earlier. Yes I want us to be together,if you want!" I simply said „Yeah sure, I would like that" He replied

-----------------------------------------------------------------

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩: „𝐀𝐭 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐝'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞"

„Wow your house is huge!" I said in awe of his house. „Eh, it's nothing much." He Replied. Nothing much? NOTHING MUCH!? HIS BEDROOM IS LITERALLY THE SIZE OF MY HOUSE!?

„Well you can go to the drawer and find something to wear, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He then went to the bathroom, leaving me to search on my own. I found a white hoodie and black sweatpants and decided to put them on, and went to lay down on the bed.

I heard a clicking sound on the bathroom door, and purpled went out. He was wearing a gray oversized t-shirt. I never really saw him tired or sleepy or something,so seeing him was so hot.
„I thought you went to bed already." He said. „I was waiting for you!" I simply said. He hoped on the bed next to me and put his arms around my waist „Are you clingy or just tired?" I asked jokingly „Both, I'm sleepy and I like cuddling with you" He said in a sleepy voice. „You are so clingy" I chuckled. „Now sleep, I'm tired" he said, and kissed my forehead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 (𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐢𝐝𝐤). 𝐒𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭.
!𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫! : 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝'𝐬 : 𝟒𝟐𝟕