PART 1-BROKEN

"C'mon dear,wake up!It's a beautiful sunny day,you don't wanna miss it!"-I heard someone's voice trying to wake me up,or,bring me to life.

I really didn't want to get up,it's so comfortable here in my cloud like bed,just idea of getting up makes me feel worse.My mom is a psychologist,she says if someone likes to sleep more than average,that person is sad,it needs some joy and love.Ha,it seems she is right.

I need all of that,and much more.My life sucks,I'm not so talkative,I'm not so good at making contact with other people,I get anxious.I have that problem since long time ago,but,I got better when....Well,when he came here.I talked much more,not so much,but,more.I laughed so hard with his every joke.

I felt so,so safe and loved.

What a big lie.I thought so,I fell in love with him,and he just left.Nobody knows how I felt that day,it's like all my body fell apart,like all of my dreams and plans didn't mean anymore.I felt empty,guess that's because my heart was his,he took my heart,my happiness,my hope.Millions questions ran through my head.Why is life so cruel?What have I done?

Since than,nothing was the same...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,so,I hope you guys liked this chapter.This is my first book,and I would be so thankful if you tell me what you think about it.Please,comment,tell me what you like,and what you don't.

Love you all!