PART 3-THE THREAT

JASMINE'S POV
1 year ago

"Ok,kids,so we're done for today,don't forget to do your homework,school will over soon,so you need to fix your grades!"-Miss Brown said with warning.I am so happy that school will be over next month,it's not because I don't like studying,it's just...because of the bullies.Did I mentioned I am not so accepted here?

When I leaved the classroom,I was going to my locker to leave some things there and finally go home.But,someone stepped in front of me.

"Well,well,well!!!Who we have got here?A little annoying pup!Look at her,guys,she is so fat that even pigs are ashamed.I am so angry that I have to go at the same school where she goes.You are worthless,stupid pig!"-Hanna spoken while others from her group looked at me like I am the most ugliest person they ever saw.My eyes were full of tears,I just walked away.

I knew I should talk back to them,but,I couldn't,I couldn't!And who will complain them because of this,they said truth.Everything they said is true!

"Hey,listen to me,you stupid cow!You will pay for ignoring us!You will even regret that you're born!Remember that,slut!"-Hanna said with angriness in her voice.My body shivered with fear.

As I entered the house, I immediately walked in my room."Finally!"-I said while tears were streaming down my face.I felt so miserable,worthless.My life is getting worse with every day.My parents shouldn't know about my problem,so I got into shower,and refreshed my tired body.

When I got out the bathroom,I put my pajama.It's pink with red hearts on it and Snoopy on top.Yes,I'm 17 and I still like cartoons.I'm childish anyway.My room is filled with teddy bears,collection of teen movies and of course,of Disney movies and cartoons.Who doesn't like that?

I felt better now,just a little because I knew I am in my house and they can't hurt me.My mom knocked before walking in my room.She had worried face.I talked to her and lied that I have stomach ache,and that's the reason why I couldn't go for dinner.When she left,I immediately slept.

"No,please don't hurt me!"-I was in front of Hanna and her group,they were calling me fat,ugly,dirty,worthless,stupid,unloved.
I wanted run,but,I couldn't.Everything was terrible...

Then,I heard someone's voice:"Jasmine,baby,wake up!It's just a nightmare!".My eyes opened.There were my parents next to me.They were scared for me,I guess they heard my screaming.I realized I was sweating,my hands was shivering.It seemed so real.

After some time,I calmed myself down.I got back to sleep,hoping they won't hurt me...

-------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is a little bit scary,but,I tried to express Jasmine's feelings.I hope you understand.

Love you all...