PART 8-THANTHOPHOBIA

JASMINE'S POV
1 year ago

Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel....

I woke up with thought this is all a dream,I opened my eyes hoping I will be at my house,with my parents and my aunt.

No,it's not a dream,everything is real.
I felt a strong,masculine arm around my waist.Carefully,I tried to push it away,and I did it.I need to get away from this place,far away from Dylan,I know what happens when I fell in love,and I really don't want be hurt anymore.By case,I looked at Dylan,he seemed so calm,he was like...
His scary personality now was gone,he seemed kinda cute...No!

I need to concentrate,he is my enemy,and he needs to appreciate that I'm leaving,I will save him too.
Nobody wants me as a girlfriend,I'm depressed...and...I'm scared,scared of what he will do with me when he finds out who I am.

I got out from bed,being extremely silent,I didn't want to wake him,not that I care about him,just,I need to escape.I turned around myself,this room was huge.It was like is supposed to king,well,now I understand how Alpha's are important to pack.Big flat screen,king size bed,2 bathrooms,a fireplace,pretty designed little table with sweet chairs,modern closets,and a big wardrobe?My God,this is like all my house,how I will escape if this entire place is as huge as this room is?

I walked away from room,leaving that guy alone,saving my life.When I got downstairs,my heart stopped.There was plenty of people standing and watching at my appearance,trying to figure out who I am.But,some of them,stood in front of me and then everything seemed like I am going to die,'coz this man was with Hanna that day when they bullied me at school.How is that possible?!

"What the hell is this miserable slut doing here?!!Where is your daddy,hahahaha?Are you going to cry now?Look at her,people!She is the most ugliest,fattest,miserable creauture I have ever seen!She's Beta's Michael disgusting daughter,now she is here probably to do with us the same her father did,but,we're not going to allow her that!"-Jake finished his speech,and people started shouting.They came closer to me,started kicking me....

Again?!God,please help me!...

But,then,terrible growl interrupted their intentions,they immediately stopping.I turned to see angry Dylan's face,his eyes were all black now.I though he is going to kill me now,God,have mercy!But,he didn't,he kicked that guys who were trying to kill me,he was kicking them so roughly I was thinking he will kill them.I rapidly got up from floor,I didn't't want to see that,it was awfully....and,I didn't want to feel guilty for that,but I also didn't know what I should do!My tired eyes were filled with tears again,this was too much for me.I beg on my knees,I cried,I didn't want them dead,so I did the first that came to my mind.In hurry,I took a knife on a floor,the same one they tried to kill me,and put it on my neck."If you don't let them go,I will kill myself,I don't wanna see that,my life sucks anyways,this is too much!!!...."

Dylan let that men who were on the edge of a death.He rushed to me,he took the knife,throwing it on the floor."Little one,it's alright,everything is alright now,I'm here,don't be scared.Don't ever,ever think about hurting yourself,don't ever think of leaving me,ok?!"-He was on his knees like I was,his eyes were red,he seemed like he really cared for me.

Yeah right!Really?!You think that?Are you out of your mind?!-the voice inside me was strong,I have heard it sometimes.

But,it was right,I need to think about escaping from this hell,Dylan has probably just acted,he wants revenge,he will embarrass me,and he hates me because of my dad.And why he would like me?!Nobody likes me.

I moved few steps away from him.He angrily turned to his pack members,he spoke to them in very scary tone,everybody would be scared,I think that the whole house was shaking."If you ever try to hurt my mate,I will kill you all,I won't think twice about that,did you hear me?!!!Your bodies will be broken into little pieces!She is your Luna,so now beg her on your knees,apologize to her,immediately!!!"-They all seemed to be shocked,scared also,but,they were on knees now.....

After that incident,I was in Dylan's room,crying loudly.Dylan went to his office,his dad called him,even he seemed that he didn't want to go,he went.I wasn't surprised,he will leave me alone everyday if I don't do something.But,how will I escape,this place is full of werewolves!This is enough,I can't take it anymore!!

Sorry mum,sorry dad,but I have to,this is to much...

The picture of Dylan and his family was on shelf,I took it and just threw it on the floor,it broke on hundreds of pieces.I took one piece of it,it was very sharp,I put it on my hands wrist.It hurted so much,but I am not enough strong to hold this anymore!

Someone entered the room."Jasmine,no!What have you done?!!No!You,you can't do that!"-I recognized Dylan's voice,I looked at him,his eyes were filled with tears...

But,it was over now....

2 hours later....

DYLAN'S POV

While I was with my dad in office,I felt that something is wrong,my wolf was scared,he just keep repeating:"Mate!Danger!"

I rapidly threw documents on the table,leaving my shocked dad.

When I entered the room,my whole world stopped,Jasmine was on the floor,with piece of glass,her hands covered with blood."Jasmine,no!!What have you done?!!!No!You can't do that!!!"
I took her in my arms,she can't die,not now,she is everything I care about in this life now.Tears filled my eyes,my wolf was completely insane,he also felt the pain of losing her,my little one.

When we came to hospital,I was feeling like never in my life.She is laying there,in operation sale,again,she is fighting for her life.I felt like completely loosen,I was angry,angry because I wasn't there to avoid that,to help her when she needed me!Damn!I can't imagine what her torture with that bullies was,they hurt her!I can't loose her,if I do,my life won't be important anymore....I knew that connection between mates is strong,but I couldn't imagine it was strong like this..

That girl entered your heart faster you could imagine-my wolf said,and he was completely right.

After 2 hours,doctor came to me:"Alpha Dylan....we did everything we could,now it's her turn to save herself,everything depends on this 24 hours..."-that words was like dead to me,I was little bit happy,because she is still alive,but,she is still in danger...

I walked in her hospital room,around my heart was something that hurt so much.Seeing my beautiful mate on that bed,seeing her so weak,her hand wrists in gaze....made me and my wolf paralysed...She is not supposed to be here,not she....

I sat on chair next to her bed,taking her small hand in mine,kissing every part of it.I can't believe she did this to herself.I laid my head down,next to hers.Her scent was pure pleasure for me...She can't die....

-------------------------------------------------------------
Vote,comment....

Love you all