PART 4-WEAKNESS

JASMINE'S POV
1 year ago

School is finally over!I don't need to see my bullies anymore,well,just for 3 months.Trust me,I like holidays,who doesn't?But,I will spent it different than other will.First,I will be at my aunt's place whole summer.Her house is right on beach,in beautiful place,there is no much houses,except some old lady's.You know,I enjoy in calmness that place offer.It's my life.I spent my days walking the beach,sometimes swimming,but,I am at my room listening to music and reading books.Maybe that sounds boring for other people,but,to me,it's helpful.

When I got into my dad's car,I breathed out.Just a fact I won't see faces of my bullies,makes me calmed.

I put my headphones and started looking through the window.What a beauty!Looking at nature,places,really relaxes me.I turned on "Dark Side"by Kelly Clarkson.

There's a place that I know,
It's not pretty there,
And few have ever gone,
If I show it to you now,
Will it make you run away?

Or will you stay,
Even if it hurts,
Even if I try to push you out,
Will you return?
And remind me who I really am,
Please remind me who I really am....

I was sleeping during the ride.
Then,my dad woke me up:"C'mon,honey,we arrived.I know how much you wanna feel ocean."
I rapidly ran out of car,trying to feel fresh sea air.I love it!

My aunt saluted us.I entered house.It's really pretty house.It's big,and bright,and beautiful.When I leaved my things at room,I walked at kitchen to ask my parents permission to go out for a walk.They were laughing,seemed so happy.When I asked them,they have doubts,because it's evening,but,my aunt helped me making them change their mind.Big smile appeared on my face.They were happy too,cause' they didn't see me smile for a long time ago.

There's nothing so beautiful like evening walk on the beach.Sea is like night sky,wind is blowing slowly,affecting on summer warmness.I was in my world so I didn't realize how I got far away from aunt's place.The sky suddenly turned bad,there's no any star on it anymore.The storm is coming,I guess.
I started walking back to house,when I heard a most annoying voice.

"What?!What the hell are you doing here?Am I cursed that I need to see you everywhere?!!!"-Hanna spoke.I didn't know what to say,I was so scared.I just whispered:"I-I am a-at my aunt's p-place."

"Hahaha,well,I guess it's a good thing now I can make my threat come true.Let's go,guys,let's show this fatty pig how strong we are."-Hanna shouted.My body was shivering,I am going to go unconscious.I started run,but,one of the guys from group grabbed me,kicking me with all his strength.

God,I beg you,please help me,I need you.What have I done to feel this pain?

My body now is getting more and more weak,hard pain shot me.I saw blood on the ground.They were proud of their work,I think they are consuming some drugs.Then,one guy took me and threw me at the sea...

I didn't feel pain anymore,now everything goes black,now everybody will be happy......

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sad chapter isn't it?I hope you liked it.Vote,comment,tell me what you think.

Love you all!