PART 7-YOU ARE MINE

JASMINE'S POV
1 year ago

Now I am lying on hospital bed,thinking about previous events,I can't believe all this is happening to me.

You know,I obviously can't believe in this,I mean,I need to,but,it's hard.

Til yesterday I was living sorta normal life,ok,it wasn't brilliant and excited like others teenagers lives,but,I lived a normal life.

My day was watching some romantic movies,watching Teen Wolf,reading books,listening Ed Sheeran,Birdy,Kelly Clarkson,Adele...(I know,maybe strange choice,but,they are great).
I was in my own world,dreaming about better days,better future,even,with every day passed by,I knew it was just a dream,nothing more,it was cruel reality.

My depression is getting worse every day,I don't think there is some help.Now,my whole life was a big lie.I really don't know what hurts me more,the fact my parents lied to me my whole life,or that they found out the real truth about my situation.

There is a mess in my head,enormous mess....

What should I do?And there's that Alpha,who wants me to go with him.

Ok,this is what I really can't believe!

This is so so complicated.They can say that he likes me because of some mate pull,but,I think that is all lie.Who would want me as a girlfriend,wife,mother,anything?!I can't imagine it.That doesn't mean I don't want it,just....I'm not pretty,self-confident,enough smart,I don't have sense for humor,I-I am strange,not popular,I can be happy if someone knows my name.I have always wondered who is going to want me,love me,who is going to marry me,my psycho destroyed personality.

"Babygirl,are you ready?I asked doctor and he said you are way better now,so you can leave the hospital."-Dylan said with extremely happy smile.

This guy scares me,I need get away from him.

"S-so,I can go to my house,right?Oh,God,finally!..."-I was cut up my words when he spoke:"No,little one,you are not going home."
"But,how,you just said I can leave hospital,I don't understand..."-I was completely confused.
"Little one,you are mine now,that means my home is yours,I simply can't be far away from you,you're my mate.You will live in my house with me,and don't worry,I won't let anyone hurt you..."-My pulse was extremely fast,I sighed in disbelief.
"Wait,what?!No,no,no,you can't decide without asking me,you know?!I-I think this is all a big mistake,and thank you for saving me,but,this need to stop right now."

My parents entered the room.They already knew why I am reacting like this,I can see that from expression of their face.No,they can't let this guy take me with him,no,they're only people I ever trusted.

"Mom,he,he wants me to go with him,in his house!You are not going to allow him that,right?!Please,do something!"

"Jasmine,of course we're not going to let him do that!"-my dad held my hand and looked right into Dylan's eyes."Alpha,I always respected you,even your dad thinks opposite.But,I could lose my little daughter,I was scared by death when I heard that she is hurt.Your father tried to take her away once,and I could lose her now!She's weak,her life wasn't so good like yours,we gave her everything we could,but,she got herself into depression state because that terrible kids who bullied her everyday.We didn't know that,and we need her,you can't take her away from us,I won't let you!!!"-my dad shouted,he was angry,I thanked God I have dad like him.

But,everything wasn't so easy...

"Beta Michael,I know what are you trying,but,she's my mate!You know what that means,and I will take her cause she needs me as much I need her!I am truly sorry for not being there when she was bullied,I would kicked their ass.And I won't stop until I find them,they hurt my mate.Trust me,nobody is going to stop me taking her with me,I will take care of her,I will defend her with my own life!She will have everything she wants.And I know how hard this must to be to you,I promise you,I will talk to my father,he must stop that torture,so you can come there if you want so.But,I am takin Jasmine with me!!!"-my eyes widened,my body was again shivering,I don't want go with him.

"No!!!I won't,I won't go with you!"-I spoke trying to escape that situation.

And then I realized what is Alpha,the true side of him.He groaned angrily,taking me cross his shoulder.I screamed,punching him hardly on his back.My dad tried to save me,but,some other guys stopped him.
"What kind of a men are you?!Please,let me go!You can find any other girl,except me!I am discusting,you don't want me!Please!!"-I cried.Once he put me into his car,I knew there is no back.

I was complaining whole time during our ride,I cried,shouted,screamed,but,there's no effect.I hate this guy,even when he looked at me,I was feeling strange,he got something....No!No,I need escape!

The car stopped.Dylan got out and opened me the door.What?He thinks being cavalier can erase all this!No way!He is going to play with me,embarrass me and then reject me.I know that!I am not going let him do that,I need to escape this hell as much fast I can.Once as I exited car,I felt so weak,I couldn't stand on my legs.I was going to go unconscious.Dylan held me and immediately took me into his lap,his arms held me tightly.Even I didn't want to,I put my head on his shoulder,I was so weak.He entered the enormous big house,running somewhere with me in his arms.He even didn't answer his dad,I think that is his dad,they were similar.
Dylan opened his rooms door,putting me on his king size bed.He gave me glass of water,trying to bring me to life again.Then,he took some pills from my bag,the doctor told me I need to take them.I took it, then I was feeling sleepy so much.Dylan closed door,laid on bed,kissed my forehead,hugged me tightly,and said...

"Everything is going to be better now,I'm with you,I will wipe away your tears,all your pain...You are mine,little one...."

-------------------------------------------------------------