PART 5-LOST

Dylan^^^^^

DYLAN'S POV
1 year ago

I was on my summer holidays,enjoying with other members of my pack.My dad sent us here,in this quiet place,because we can train here without be worried that humans will see us.We go at same school they go,but,we're in our human form.

Since I became the leader of my pack,becoming an Alpha,I got some responsibility,and some things changed.I am proud,I know I will give all of me to protect my pack.It's one of strongest in America.I won't betray my family,my dad.They say the best thing about being werewolf is finding a mate,your other half.

Honestly,I hope I will find it soon,it's been two years since my shifting,I supposed to find it.Cause',I've been with lot of girls,in lot relationships,haha,if I can call it so.
I never fell in love with that girls.And once I find my mate,I will treat her like princess,my princess.

When I was outside country,I saw man beating women,kicking their kids,treating girls like worthless creatures.That women never felt love,it was strange word for them.

My mate will be protected,she will feel safe and loved in my arms,I won't let it get hurt.

While we were running in human form in the late evening,I got far away others.My pack members knew I need some time alone,I mean,I am Alpha,they wouldn't get mess with me....

Suddenly,my wolf became upset,I didn't know why.My heart beat like crazy,I got worried because unknown reason.

Then,I heard someone's screaming,someone is in trouble.Rapidly,I ran to the place the voice is coming.Even the storm is getting worse,I followed my instinct and go help someone.As I came there,I thought some member of my pack is attacked by rogues.But,this isn't their smell,it's human's.I saw blood on the ground,I started searching around that place.This is loneliness place,hard big rocks are everywhere.My eyes stared at small creature not so far away of me.I got closer,and my heart seemed to stop.
Petite figure laid down on ground,it was some girl.As I touch her,something changed.My whole body was enjoying in little shocks and tingles.My wolf pured with pleasure...

Mate.

I was supposed to be happy now,but,my little mate is laying here unconscious,her lips are blue,her small hands are cold like ice,her entire body is hurted,with bruises.
I was feeling angry,my heart was in
pain,my wolf wanted blood,wanted kill that person who hurt my little mate.My eyes were filled with tears...

I took my little mate in my arms,trying to keep her warm.The storm is getting worse,rain make two of us all wet.I ran into pack hospital,growling loudly.Everybody stopped talking.The pack doctor came immediately and took her in operation sale.Before entering the sale,doctor stopped when I shouted:"Trust me,I don't know who will be alive here if you don't save her!I can't lose her,I just found her!Do everything you can,and more than that to save my little one,or you will feel my power on your own skin!"....

Minutes are like hours,hours like years.I am standing here,waiting my princess to wake up,to be fine.I can't stand the fact she won't be with me,I simply can't!My heart needs her,she is other half of it,I can't live without her...

God don't take me her now when I found her.I promise you,she won't get hurt never again.

She is my little one....

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it,and thanks for reading it,I appreciate that.

Love you all!!