7

"Park! I specifically told you not to put the sodium in the water! Everyone knows that it explodes!"

"Whoops, sorry Pike, must've heard you wrong."

Lisa stifled a laugh as Pike buried his head in his hands while Kai enthusiastically high-fived Chaeyoung, who was grinning widely. It'd become a competition between the two of them to see who could blow more things up while still avoiding expulsion.

"That was awesome!" Chaeyoung laughed to herself as she moved to invade Lisa and Irene's space, grinning widely.

"I've always wanted to do that." Irene rolled her eyes and shoved her friend lightly on the shoulder.

"I don't understand why you love blowing things up so much."

"Uh, because it's awesome, that's why. Who doesn't like blowing things up?"

"Oh, I don't know, normal people?" Lisa drawled, a teasing glint in her eyes, and Chaeyoung pouted at her words, making a small whining noise in the back of her throat.

"Lisa-yah, don't be mean to me, I'm just trying to live my life and fulfill my dream of blowing up as many things as possible." Lisa grinned and shook her head as Irene coughed.

"Not the only thing you're blowing." It took Chaeyoung a moment, but her eyes narrowed and she shook her finger in Irene's face.

"This is a judgment-free zone, Irene, and don't be salty because I'm getting more than you." Irene and Lisa were among the only people who could tease Chaeyoung about the frequency of her sexual partners, as the girl knew that it was just that, teasing.

Others, however, had a bad habit of slut-shaming, which she never stood for. Irene, however, made a noise of protest.

"Hey, I've got a boyfriend, I can get it whenever I want." There was a groan from behind them and the three girls turned to see Jisoo banging her head on the table.

"My ears" she complained, "Bogum's like my brother, you can't just say that."

"Sorry, Sooya, but that's what you get for eavesdropping." Irene teased, "I mean, I can tell you all about this fantastic thing that he does with his-"

"No, no, no, no." Jisoo interrupted, glaring darkly at Irene, who was grinning widely, "Stop right there, Bae. Just because you're co-captaining the soccer team with me this year doesn't mean I won't kick your ass. I don't want to hear about your sex life."

"What about yours, Manoban?" Chaeyoung interjected with a suggestive grin. "I mean, I've been told that I'm great with my fingers, so I can help you out anytime."

Lisa's eyes widened slightly, wincing inwardly because, of course, Chaeyoung would have to go and flirt with one of the most intimidating girls in YG.

"Are you sure you're up to my standards, Park? I'm pretty hard to please."

"Oh, believe me." Chaeyoung assured, "I'll make it worth your while." Lisa coughed awkwardly in warning as Pike made his way towards them, likely to check that they were filling out
their notes as he'd instructed.

They weren't, obviously, but they made it look like they were working diligently, and
that was all that mattered.

Chaeyoung looked as though she wanted to continue her conversation with Jisoo, but Lisa diverted her attention by asking a question about the work that they were supposed to be doing because she didn't have time to finish it after class, especially with all the other homework she had piling up on top or working on her portfolio for art scholarships.

Halfway through the class period, there was a sharp whistle from behind them and Chaeyoung turned expectantly assuming it was Jisoo, and frowned when it wasn't.