Episode 3: be careful what you wish for

Romi: so are you guys going to be okay?

Jennie: don't worry Romi, me and Only Ping are going to take good care of the Teeniepings!

Only Ping: better than Romi!

Hearts Ping: how salty are you? Chu?

Only Ping: less salty than you were yesterday

Hearts Ping: you- hm!

Sparkle Ping: I don't get what's up with this hatred towards each other...

Dada Ping: let's go or we're going to be late- Gogo Ping are you seriously recording??

Gogo Ping: I just like what Only Ping said, gogo

Cha Cha Ping: I did find it funny, Cha Cha *chuckles*

Meanwhile Lena and her friends are hanging out in the school's garden talking about some random stuff.

Lena: you know if I had a beautiful dress like the one in my dream everyone will fall over heel!

Cindy: it sounds like Cinderella story!

Lena: if only it can come true

Desire Ping: it can actually

Lena: what the- are you a small talking cat?

Desire Ping: first of all I'm a wolf and second of all I'm a Teenieping who can give you your most wanted desire-

Lena: I highly doubt that, the last Teenieping who told me something that, was a total nightmare!

Hani: yeah, Lena's better than to trust a beanieping!

Desire Ping: oh Wish Ping? She can be... let's say childish I however can create any desire perfectly and it's endless! There's just-

Lena: I wish for Romi to be extremely clumsily

Desire Ping: jeez, I didn't even get to finish and you're already making wishes-

Lena: I don't wanna hear it! I already made my wish!

Desire Ping: you- wow jeez... okay then *uses twinkle puff* there but I was trying to warn you! *walks away*

Cindy: you maybe should have listened to him, he was trying to warn you...

Hani: yeah and why that wish?

Lena: don't worry girls get ready for a whole day of nothing but fUN- *trips*

While Romi was going to school Gogo Ping was just taking photos of a lot of things birds, cars, Dada Ping getting annoyed, cats and more! Romi suddenly tripped causing Sparkle Ping sent off flying.

Romi: Sparkle Ping!

Okey Dokey Ping: are you okay!? Okey?

Sparkle Ping: yes...*gets up* but I'm concerned about Romi...