Episode 17: Switch and Turns

The morning Sun had raised, shining brightly. Both Romi and Jennie woke up from their bunk bed.

Romi: *yawns* what day is it?...

Jennie: I don't know... *looks out the window* THE FLYING TAXI!

Romi: WAIT THEY'RE HERE!? NOW!?

Both Romi and Jennie ran outside the bakery to see the flying taxi landing. A green raccoon however ran inside a vent when they opened the door to the roof.

Dessert Teeniepings: Romi! Jennie!

Puff Ping: *mumbles*

Dr. Monziu: hello! Oh did we arrive too early?

Romi: yes...Sarah is still sleeping

Dr. Monziu: just letting you both know I need to return to the kingdom, girls! Oh yeah here *hands over a package* take good care!

The flying taxi flew into the sunrise sky. Jennie opened the package, revealing the berry pack.

Romi: nice!

Sha Sha Ping: me and all the other dessert TeeniePings thought we can help the boys out with the bakery!

Jennie: that would be wonderful! Yummy Ping will help out too! But... Yumyum Ping and Allmine Ping just may try to steal the food..

Puff Ping: if they do I SWEAR I WILL-

Waffle Ping: calm down, Puffy! You can just trap them with your bubblegum!

Puff Ping: huh...you're right!

Romi: please don't...Sarah may kill us..

Jennie: we'll tell you all about what have been happening, so follow us!

The dessert Teeniepings followed Romi and Jennie into the bakery, walking past the fuse box.

Shift Ping: something looks off... I hope no one minds if I check it! I need something to stand on first...

Both Romi and Jennie told the Dessert Teeniepings all about the Wild TeeniePings

Both Romi and Jennie told the Dessert Teeniepings all about the Wild TeeniePings. After an hour, Jun, Ian and Kyle showed up, when Sarah finished getting ready. A lot of the Teeniepings also waked up.

Curie Ping: psst aren't you a dessert TeeniePing?

Yummy Ping: I make food not just desserts AND I'm a jewel Teenieping! Yummy!

Curie Ping: really? Curie?

Jun: welcome back! I missed you guys!

Fluffy Ping: I missed you too!

Ian: it's nice to see you guys again!

Jelly Ping: same thing! And all of us decides to help the bakery!

Sarah: WAIT WHAT *runs down the stairs* you guys really want to help?

Sha Sha Ping: yes! Sha Sha!

Sarah: Amazing! I'll make sure that the other Teeniepings won't distract you guys!