Episode 6: late for everything

The sun was setting turning the blue sky into the dark sparkling sky, Princess Feya and the Teeniepings were chasing a Goblin shark Teenieping however the Goblin shark Teenieping have the upper hand.

Goblin shark Teenieping: zoom! vroom!

True Ping: Gogo Ping, stop him!

Gogo Ping: I'm trying! He's too fast! Gogo!

Zip Ping: I can catch him! Zip!

Goblin shark Teenieping: looks like I'm going to the past! *activate ray gun*

Zip Ping: and I-

Goblin shark Teenieping: *disappears into a portal*

Zip Ping: I nearly got him! Zip..

Sparkle Ping: he'll come back! He always does! And he won't be able to change anything in the past!

Princess Feya: we'll catch him next time!

Sparkle Ping: one problem...you'll need to find more of the Royal Teeniepings..

Hearts Ping: what do you mean, chu?

Sparkle Ping: when transformed Romi will gain a different ability! Both of our transformation ability won't deal with all the Teeniepings!

Hearts Ping: that explains why..

Princess Feya: we should head back to the bakery! It's getting dark! Gogo Ping! True Ping! Zip Ping! Time to head back!

When Princess Feya and the Teeniepings head back to the bakery Zip Ping noticed there was an strange cloud however the cloud seems out of place. Later Eden was getting ready to go to sleep earlier like always, looking in the mirror he noticed something coming through the window. Startled, Eden immediately demanded that the intruder show who they are!

Delay Ping: I'll explain later....*yawns* I'm quite tired....

Eden: you- you're a sheep! A very small one

Eden: you- you're a sheep! A very small one.. and don't you think it's rude to come into other's house and sleep here with no permission!?

Delay Ping: *yawns* I prefer to go to sleep....*walks into Eden's bedroom*

Eden: wow, rude very much! ..but what can a small sheep like you do?

Delay Ping: *falls asleep*

Eden: you didn't even bother to make it to the bed...yet I wish I had that skill to sleep anywhere at any time..

In the morning Romi was heading back from her daily delivery and she now got a cart to pull the Teeniepings around while the Royal Teeniepings are on the bike's basket! All the Teeniepings (expect Only Ping, Yummy Ping, Yumyum Ping and Allmine Ping they are all at the bakery making food) were pointing out many things cars, cats and basically everything. Romi see both Raymond and Dylan waving at her.