Episode 8: Don't be Picky!

It was another morning in the bakery, Marylou and Luca came into the bakery to request a cake for their father's birthday!

Jun: hi, how may we help you?

Marylou: we are planning to place an order for my father's birthday! Luca wanted to come to see the Teeniepings..

Luca: oh wow! Little animals!

Desire Ping: hello! May I offer a deal?

Li Ping: please don't listen to him...

Luca: wow! How many animal Teeniepings are there of you!

Sparkle Ping: most of the Teeniepings are animals however there's fruit Teeniepings and Environment Teeniepings!

Luca: that's amazing! Is there a Deer Teenieping?

Warm Ping: we got two: a deer and a reindeer! The deer is way nicer!

Luca: Deers are my favourite animal!

Gossip Ping: oh....

Desire Ping: were you expecting cows to be her favourite?

Gossip Ping: yes...

Sneak Ping: good!

Gossip Ping: e-excuse me!? What did you say!?

Li Ping: Gossip Ping! He's a kid! *gets in between Gossip Ping and Sneak Ping*

Gossip Ping: hmph!

Luca: hehe!

Romi: guys I can't move if you all are crowding around me!

Allmine Ping: but Romi! We want the cookies! AllMine!

Romi: guys! You know these cookies aren't for you!

Yumyum Ping: pretty please! Just one bite!

Romi: if I let you all have one bite the cookies would be gone!

All the Teeniepings: please!

Romi: it's a no!

Fight Ping: why not take it?? There's clearly a lot of them! And they can over power her!

Li Ping: well maybe it's because there not like wild animals like us! Some of us were stealing each other's food!

Fight Ping: these Teeniepings are way too soft! There's countless stories of Teeniepings fighting, stealing and the cold heartedness of them!

Warm Ping: those were fictional stories that you were reading!

Marylou: Luca! I placed the order, so it's time to go!

Luca: okay! See you later!

Marylou: good luck Romi!

Romi: I think I need a lot of good luck!

Romi places the cookies down on the table. A elephant Teenieping had went into the bakery without anyone noticing.

Romi: now listen! These cookies aren't for you! And I counted all the cookies and measured each sizes! So if anything is off I know it's one of you! Come on all Royal Teeniepings and Critter Teeniepings! *went upstairs and the Teeniepings followed*

Party Ping: she's no fun! Party!

Tickle Ping: *jumps on the table**picks up a cookie*

Charm Ping: Tickle Ping! If you eat that cookie you'll get us all in trouble! Charm!

Tickle Ping: just a very small bite!

When Tickle Ping was about to take a bite the cookies suddenly got turned into broccolis!