Episode 5: Catch me if you can see me!

Sneak Ping: I'm the king of the castle! *went down the slide* no one can tell me what to do! Sneak!

Unknown Steel Teenieping: are you serious? This Teenieping? It's a child!

Unknown Water Teenieping: exactly! no one would suspect a child to be evil!

Unknown Steel Teenieping: he doesn't even know how gravity works!

Unknown Water Teenieping: oh mighty king, we came here to warn you about an evil monster capturing Teeniepings!

Sneak Ping: m-monster? *gulp* *tries to act brave* who is this monster you speak of?!

Unknown Water Teenieping: the monster takes form of an human and takes Teeniepings as prisoners and fallen under the monsters spells!

Sneak Ping: No worries! Your King got this!

Unknown Water Teenieping: if this works, we may know where the Key of Balance is!

Unknown Steel Teenieping: and if it fails? Or if Li Ping doesn't know!

Unknown Water Teenieping: we got other Teeniepings to use! And I got a list of other Teeniepings who might know!

Both Unknown Water Teenieping and Unknown Fire Teenieping walked away thinking that Sneak Ping will distract Romi long enough to take Li Ping. Meanwhile Romi, Jennie, Maya, Marylou and the Teeniepings were heading to the park for a picnic.

Romi: I hope we got everything ready for the picnic!

Toy Ping: can we play Romi!? Please! Toy!

Nora Ping: yeah we've been waiting for a while! Nora!

Romi: okay but stay close by! *looks around* where's Ego Ping?

Nana Ping: I told you we were missing someone! Nana!

True Ping: you really didn't Nana Ping! True!

Romi: I'll go get her! Hearts Ping can you stay here and make sure everyone is fine?

Hearts Ping: sure! chu!

Maya: I find it weird how there's baby Teeniepings but no parent Teeniepings!

Sparkle Ping: I know a Teenieping who takes care of the kids and is a mother herself however when she was younger her father took care of lots of Teeniepings! That's how some of the Teeniepings meet!

Maya: really? How come?

Sparkle Ping: I think it's because of some sort of monsters made from clouds and darkness! No one had an idea where they came from!

Maya: that's strange!

Desire Ping: you're Maya right?

Maya: yes?

Desire Ping: I think you might like this seed! *gives a seed*

Maya: what type of plant is it?

Desire Ping: it's a wishing tree seed! Once it's grown enough it'll make a beautiful sound when it's windy!