Episode 19: Calm down, Mr Dayne!

It's a lovely morning! The alarm didn't go off, the birds are chirping, the sun is bright, Mr Dayne is going to be late to see his girlfriend... oh.

Mr Dayne: what is up with the traffic this morning? I swear it wasn't always like this...
Romi: Stick Ping! I told you not to play with your magic! You made a car get stuck!
Stick Ping: it's fixed now!
Romi: it caused a huge traffic jam- oh- hi Mr Dane!
Mr Dayne: hi.
Nora Ping: isn't it that dude who date got ruined by Nori Ping?
Romi: shush.
Mr Dayne: *sighs*
Jennie: he doesn't seem to be in a good mood...
Romi: probably planning a field trip made him exhausted
Jennie: sounds logical
Glimpse Ping: ROOOOMMMMIIII! I wanna run!
Hurry Ping: me too!
Zip Ping: same!
Romi: No! Stop that!

A small turtle Teenieping seems to be interested in what is going on Mr Dane, deciding to follow him to see if something is up.

Amelia: there you are, can't believe that you're late! Are you hanging out with other girls?!
Mr Dayne: I wasn't! My alarm didn't go off and the traffic was insane this morning!
Amelia: then what about that girl you were talking to yesterday?!
Mr Dayne: she is my coworker! You already knew that! We were planning on a field trip for the students!
Amelia: LIES! You know what we're through! *storms off*

Mr Dayne was left in silence, once again got broken up by his ex 'girlfriend,' it's kinda a common occurrence but it still doesn't make it hurt less. He sighed and rested on a nearby bench with a sadden expression. When he saw a bubble pop in front of him, his sadness had went away suddenly.

Mr Dayne: what the... *looks down*
Goldi Ping: *blows another bubble*
Mr Dayne: a baby turtle? What are you doing here and not at the beach, little guy?
Goldi Ping: I followed you here!
Mr Dayne: what the!? You can talk?!
Goldi Ping: why of course I can, a lot of teeniepings can talk! Except for a few which are babies, which I'm not
Mr Dayne: oh I'm so sorry!
Goldi Ping: no need to apologise! I see that the humans here don't know much about TeeniePings
Mr Dayne: Teenie...pings? Are those the things that I saw with Romi earlier?
Goldi Ping: yes but I want to help you first before heading to the bakery!
Mr Dayne: you? Want to help me?
Goldi Ping: of course! I see that you need some help
Mr Dayne: really? I don't know what to say... but what about going to the bakery?
Goldi Ping: don't worry! We can head there this evening
Mr Dayne: well if that is the plan *picks up Goldi Ping* we should properly introduce ourselves, I'm Mr Dayne
Goldi Ping: I'm Goldi Ping! The turtle teenieping, the teenieping of the calm

 but what about going to the bakery?Goldi Ping: don't worry! We can head there this evening Mr Dayne: well if that is the plan *picks up Goldi Ping* we should properly introduce ourselves, I'm Mr Dayne Goldi Ping: I'm Goldi Ping! The turtle teenie...

Mr Dayne: okay, mind to explain what are Teeniepings?
Goldi Ping: well we're small creatures who represents a concept and there's many different types of Teeniepings, dessert, jewels, animals, jobs and more
Mr Dayne: wow!.. I would like to know more! But we need breakfast first, I didn't have any yet... or coffee
Goldi Ping: of course!