Friends to lovers t.r

it was late evening. you and your friend Tom were returning to the dorms after his night patrol. You and Riddle have known each other since you were children. You were two years younger than him. he was the one who took care of you when, at the age of less than seven, you were sent to a dingy orphanage. he treated you like a younger sister. he was like your shadow. whenever you were hurt, he suddenly appeared next to you. you were devastated when one day a mysterious old man appeared at your "home" door, saying that he was taking Tom to a school for special people. you then walked up to the boy and simply cried in front of him, choking on your tears. You punched him in the chest, causing him to stumble back slightly. "why are you even leaving me" you shouted hysterically. he looked at you in amazement, he had never seen you like this. he walked up to you and hugged you. he didn't really know what he was doing, his emotions were running high. but it was very nice, he had never felt like this before. "I'll never leave you," he said after a while, as you continued to cry into his shoulder, holding him almost painfully tightly. "y/n I'm telling the truth," he ran his hand through your long dark hair. he had never paid attention to your appearance before, but now he could look at you as closely as he wanted. you weren't a short person, and yet the boy was almost head taller than you. your eyes were green, with dark frames. You wore something black or something simply dark almost every day. you pulled away from him, looking into his eyes. "Do you promise you'll come back for me?" "I promise". and so you said goodbye to each other for a long time. •Christmas break•
you ran down the ruined staircase. the door opened and you threw your arms around the neck of the figure who had just entered. "Volume!! "I missed you so much" the boy almost dropped his bag in surprise, but after a while he woke up and released your hug. "good to see you y/n" he smiled slightly seeing how happy you were. "you have to tell me everything!" you went upstairs to your room. Tom talked to you about Hogwarts until you finally fell asleep. Seeing this, he got up from the chair and covered you with a blanket. he caressed your cheek and kissed it, then turned off the light. you spent the entire holidays together. you made up for everything you forgot to write in your letters, you walked around the yard and one day Tom even talked you into going sledding
•Christmas Eve•
after a makeshift dinner together, Tom invited you to his bedroom. you sat on the edge of his bed. he started rummaging in the closet. "I have something for you," he said, holding out a small black box. it contained a silver chain with a snake-shaped pendant. you turned around so the boy could help fasten it around your neck. "beautiful" you said "I don't have anything for you Tom, I'm sorry-" "don't apologize y/n, I don't expect anything from you in return, I'm just glad you're here" you smiled broadly at him "merry Christmas Tom" "merry Christmas y/n"
•almost two years later•
it was September. You and Tom saw each other during the holidays and Christmas breaks. this time, however, it was supposed to be different. during the summer holidays you received a letter from the same school your friend went to. now you were sitting with him in an empty compartment on the train to Hogwarts. "Will you introduce me to your friends, I'm sure you have plenty of them here," you said enthusiastically, looking out the window. "not really," Tom replied, "what?" you asked, surprised, and he cleared his throat as if casually, "I focus on quality, not quantity, of friendships, you are completely enough for me" you smiled to yourself. he rarely said such things. you felt pleasant tickling in your stomach. "you are enough for me too Tom" he smiled slightly. you were much older now. Tom was about to finish school. since you had each other there, you stopped visiting the orphanage even during longer breaks. now you entered the common room together. "Can we sit here together for a while, I'm very tired?" you asked. "sure" he replied and you headed towards the couches. you took off your shoes and climbed onto the sofa. you rested your back on the headboard. Tom joined you after a while, putting your legs on his lap. you adjusted your skirt a bit, looking at him closely. he started stroking the skin of your calf. you closed your eyes, enjoying the warmth of his touch. "and so?" he finally said "so what?" you opened your eyes slightly, looking at him. "are you dating him?" "Who the hell, Tom?" you asked, surprised, "Malfoy," he said, almost contemptuously. you laughed again, closing your eyes again "I didn't know you valued me so little", "I saw him approaching you, I wanted to make sure of all that" "well, he's approaching me, not me approaching him, but I prefer make sure that the fact that he is now lying in the hospital wing is actually a coincidence?" Tom chuckled as he went back to rubbing your leg. "why are you asking if you know the answer" you laughed quietly. "As I mentioned, I wanted to make sure." you digest this in silence for a while Tom's hand began to move dangerously high along your leg. eventually it moved from your calf to your thigh. you moaned softly in response to his touch. "I can?" he asked and you nodded vigorously. his hand slipped under your skirt. you heard a crack. you jumped away from each other, "let's go to my place," Tom said hurriedly, grabbing your hand. he closed the door behind you and pushed you against the wall, kissing you hard. his hand tangled in your hair. he broke away from you for a moment to scan your face. "you're so fucking beautiful," he kissed you again, starting to undo the buttons on your shirt. you started moving towards the bed, wearing half as many clothes. he pushed you onto the mattress and hovered over you. he kissed your neck, neck and collarbones alternately. your moans filled the entire room. you felt like you were about to melt under his wet kisses. he took off his pants and you pulled yourself up slightly on your elbows. "are you ready or should I stop?" "no, please, I want more" he kissed you again, entering you very slowly. you moaned loudly into his mouth. you gripped his arms tightly as he slowly moved inside you. you felt like butterflies were flying in your stomach. "Tom, please," you cried from the overexcitement and intensity of the sensations. you came together at the same moment. Tom fell heavily onto the bed next to you. he wrapped his arm around you, pulling you closer to him. "It was great," he said. you looked at him, "I want it to be like this forever," you choked out, still panting. he kissed you. "It will always be like this," he said firmly. "Do you remember what I told you when I left here for the first time?" "that you will never leave me" "I will keep this word, even if I had to kill for it. you snuggled into him, enjoying this moment. you were really happy.