T.R arranged marriage (2)

It's been two years since your wedding. the beginnings were awkward to say the least. especially considering you found out who he really is.

 because you believed that he was working for some secret organization. but the truth was that they were working on his behalf. at the time of your wedding, only people from a certain circle knew who he was. now is different.

 is known all over the world, the famous Lord Voldemort. Banquets and other such events were held at your estate from time to time. then you saw how much power he had. wizards bowed before him and addressed him with respect. 

you had the impression that in some cases respect was mixed with fear. it was different for you than for them. around them he kept a cool, formal tone. around you he was more relaxed

. when he came back from work in a bad mood, he announced that he would sleep in the living room, not wanting to take out his anger on you. you didn't object because you didn't know him well enough to even know how to help him.

 you then talked the next day when the emotions subsided. he did as he promised. he did not allow any attempt to humiliate you or prove your minority status. for the first two months you were just discovering each other.

Tom didn't rush you in any way. your first intercourse took place only half a year after the wedding, with the consent of both parties.

 you woke up the next day in his arms, feeling like you were slowly getting used to him. you often walked around the property in the evenings. entering the avenue of red roses. 

your husband picked one, placing the flower behind your ear. it matched your dark long hair perfectly. the man stood in front of you, looking you straight in the eye. 

"if I had a choice now, I would still choose you, I want you to know that even though it wasn't our decision, you are the most important thing to me, if it is possible in my case, I think that what we have is love" 

he scanned my face. he didn't hesitate for a moment in saying this. I smiled slightly "in any other reality I would choose you Tom, even though I was terrified at first, I love you" he kissed you gently.

Tom Riddle drew a clear line between what he did 'professionally' and what he was like at home. Y/N knew this, she also knew that if she knew the details of what her husband did, she would no longer be so calm. 

that's why she preferred to stay away from it. she didn't work for him, he was her spouse and not her boss, so she didn't stick her nose into it. until... she came downstairs for breakfast. Tom was still sleeping. yesterday he came back very tired.

 she sat down at the table, seeing the daily prophet there, she reached for him when the elf gave her porridge. her expression immediately fell. Tom and, as she guessed, his subordinates, responsible for the attack on the Muggle town.

 "2,000 Muggles dead, 3,450 in very serious condition" said the newspaper headline. you felt dizzy. you ran to the toilet, vomiting what you ate for breakfast. you sat under a blanket on the couch in the living room, sobbing quietly. 

After less than an hour, Tom appeared in the room. noticing you on the couch, he started to walk towards you to say hello, but you pushed him away. "please don't touch me" he looked at you confused, sitting down in front of you keeping a good distance away.

 "what happened honey?" tears came to your eyes "I saw the article" the man sighed loudly. "We already agreed that you wouldn't interfere in what I do," he said.

 "the newspaper was on the table, it said in the headline why you did it Tom" "y/n..." "no, I need time, I need to rest from you for a few days" you said "if you wish, I will sleep in the guest room" you nodded reluctantly and the man stood up.

the next few days were a nightmare. they all looked the same. you vomited every morning, and the rest of the day you had a terrible headache.

 After a few days, Tom walked into your bedroom. you just came out of the bathroom. you were now sitting on the bed breathing heavily. he walked up to you. 

"y/n" he started "you can't do this, it's been taking too long, your health is more important" you looked at him reluctantly. "I know that what you read shocked you, but you can't destroy yourself like that, maybe I should call a doctor" 

you nodded sarcastically "it's not because of that Tom, at least mainly. I'm pregnant and it makes me want to vomit every day just thinking about someone telling our baby what his father is doing" tears made it impossible for you to see clearly

 "ohh baby" Tom sighed as he came closer. "I can?" he asked, pointing to your stomach. you nodded and he knelt in front of you, kissing the place where your baby was growing. 

you started crying. he stood up and took you into his arms. "please tom, promise you'll stop, if not for me then for our baby" you sobbed into his sweater as he stroked your hair.

 "I promise, don't cry anymore" you looked at each other. "I care about you y/n, I would do anything for you, we will find a solution to make you feel safe, right?" you nodded and he hugged you to him.

your son is already one year old. After Toom found out about your pregnancy, he changed his business to what you agreed to. 

It wasn't a perfect solution, but it was definitely better than what he was doing before. Mattheo was a spitting image of his father, who, despite your fears, turned out to be a great parent. 

this girl, who a few years ago made him an eternal vow with a trembling voice, would never have guessed that her life would turn out this way.