Chapter 17: Last Wedding Adjustments

Wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses above/on the side..

I need to sleep, that's all I need! 8 hours, that's all I want. Val had taken Daniel to the park while so it was just me.

But you know, I'm never gonna have a moment for myself. After my shower, I pulled on my black jeans, black sleeveless top then my olive green distressed leather jacket.

While texting Kristin, I pulled on my converse - grabbing my satchel, I quickly got into my car and made my way to her office for Last Moment, Wedding Adjustments.. again.

At a red light, I pulled my hair into a bun then checked my messages and clicked on a text from Marlene. Shooting for Pretty Little Liars next week.. Oh.

A honk pulled me out and I continued to Kristin's office. My schedule was so hectic it was scary.

Pulling up to her office, I grabbed my purse and my wedding binder she gave me. This shit was unnecessarily heavy.

"Hello Janel.." Her intern greeted. "Morning Madison, can I see Kristin now?"

Madison nodded so I walked to her office and walked in, she looked up and smiled at me brightly.

We instantly got to finishing everything up for the wedding.

"Everyone has RSVP'd which is amazing, you got the marriage license which is great, we've stocked the bar and the rehearsal-dinner invitation are to be mailed or passed out and .. did you do your last dress fitting?"

I checked through my list and nodded. "Yes, all of those are done plus we've confirmed times for everything, direction are printed! Did you create the seating chart with the names I gave you?"

She nodded and handing me a poster with a bunch of sticky notes on it.

"This is good but move Derek and Henry from each other then Don't put Peta next to Maks.. no way. Move Karina as well.. Don't put neither of those girls near Maks and Meryl is his wife so put her in Peta's seat."

Kristin quickly changed the sticky notes then I looked at it once more.

"hm.. Switch Alan and Mark.. Place Mark beside Jenna and Alan beside Witney."

Once she switched those again, I nodded and smiled. "Okay, now that's even better." She let out a laugh and rolled it up - keeping it secure with rubber bands.

"Is there a story between Maks, Peta and Karina?" She asked, looking back at her list.

"Can't tell, but extremely crazy.." I laughed, looking down at mine as well. "Bridesmaids gifts are all in my house, we reconfirmed the time with vendors, Jenna is my delegate for small tasks as along with my sister, photographer and time for vendors are checked, no spa treatment for me, guest list for cater sent yesterday, shoes fit perfectly. Done."

"Okay, great we just need the dress dropped off, assemble your wedding basket and are you packed for your honeymoon?"

"Oh, my welcome baskets are all ready. I finished them all last night. It's a small wedding so inside is a small red velvet cupcakes then a note signed from Val and I saying thank you for coming then a picture of Me, Val and our baby boy. Val also threw in a bottle of coca cola because that was the drink we had the night he proposed."

"Aw, that's absolutely beautiful Janel.." Kristin smiled and checked it off her list.

We finished after an hour, I got into my car and placed the binder in the back seat with my purse.

I quickly texted Val then made my way to Dunkin Donuts. Instead of going through the drive thru, I grabbed my purse and walked inside.

"Two Boston Kreme and two Glazed also a jelly filled then an Oreo Iced Coffee." After swiping my card, I stood off aside, I went trough my email.

"Janel?"

I looked up and smiled, I grabbed my bag and coffee, once back in my car. It was off to the last dress from fitting with the girls.

When I got to the place, I grabbed my purse and coffee. Jenna, Lucy, Melissa and Emma were already there.

"Hey there!" I smiled.

"How's it going?" Emma asked as I dropped in between them all. "You look like hell, sis." Melissa added. Lucy and Jenna agreed.

"I look like it but don't feel like it.." I laughed handing them the bag. "Boston Kreme: one for Lucy and Melissa.. Jenna you and I have a glazed and Emma , your jelly filled."

We all finished out donuts and waited out turn for fitting. Lucy casually took a sip out of my ice coffee then Emma did and you know Melissa and Jenna couldn't resist.

"You guys are so disrespectful!" I joked, taking a sip then looking back down at my phone.

"The Parrish bridesmaids please!"

The girls got up and disappeared in the back, I looked down at my phone and quickly texted Val back and went on Instagram.

I kept the straw of my drink in my mouth, biting down on the tip as I took a photo and posted it quickly.

Last Dress Fitting.. #intense #tired #chmerkovskiywedding @iamvalc 💚💍

The girls came back out and I smiled brightly. The creme dress fit on them all perfectly. (Picture above or on the side) they had little jewels on the sweetheart neckline.

"You guys look amazing.." I laughed as they started making crazy poses.

"Ms Parrish, your turn."

I grabbed my purse and walked inside the fitting room, I placed my stuff on an chair and started taking my clothes off.

The dress slipped on perfectly, it wasn't too loose or too tight. She zipped it up and I turned around.

It had a lace straps, the whole top half was lace then the bottom was all fluff. It was perfect. The girls were as mesmerized as I was.

"Your wearing a vail right?" Melissa asked, smiling at me.

"yeah! Of course, it's at home.."

When we're done, we all got to take our dresses home, and since Jenna was in charge of, she had to take them all with her.

Once we set them in her car, Lucy and I started walking away.

"I'll meet you at the hair salon!" Lucy said.

Yup, my roots were showing, gotta dye it all black once again..

Okay, I'm so exhausted..

a/n: I find the gown and bridesmaids dresses (above/on the side) hella cute.

Sorry for no update in a while.. today is also my momma birthday day! xo babes