Chapter 16: Forgivness Is Key

Danny woke me up at around four in the morning crying. I didn't mind because I was downstairs in the living room barely passed out anyways.

He had slept most of the afternoon and now just wanted to play around. I placed him on the floor and turned on spongebob.

I quickly heated up my leftover dinner and grabbed a can of Pepsi. Placing my food on the coffee table--i placed Daniel's pacifier in my mouth then fed him.

"if you don't behave Danny, im not taking you to Utah with me next week.." I whispered after taking the pacifier out of my mouth. "you need to be a good boy especially when momma's having another baby."

A soft knock on the door caught both of our attention. I placed the pacifier in Daniel's mouth and went to open the front door.

"who's the one person you would go gay for?" Jenna asked in tears.

"Ruby Rose.." I whispered, a little confused.

Jenna nodded and tried to smiled. "you.. I would choose you because you're my sister and everything to me."

"Jen, do whatever you want sleep with any guy you can find! I just can't ever lose you, wifey!" I smiled, hugging her. Daniel was giggling between us.

"j, if we were still in this feud.. Would I still have been your maid of honor?" Jenna asked softly, looking down.

Smiling, I took her hand with my free one and nodded slowly. "Of course, I don't care if we hated each other. You're my sister."

"you two can just kiss already.." Val laughed, walking towards us and taking Danny out of my arms. "morning Jens."

I laughed and smacked Val in the arm. "hey, if I'm gonna make out with my wifey, I choose." I smiled at Jenna.

"I told you Val!" Jenna smiled, following us into the kitchen. "She's having my baby, not yours!"

Val chuckled, sitting on a bar stool then turned to look at Jenna. "I would love to know how you made that possible!"

"Hey, don't question my ways.. We all know she's having a baby girl and she'll have my eyes and hair." Jenna rolled her eyes, sitting on the island.

I laughed and smiled at them. This is my family , of course dysfunctional but pretty solid at times..

a/n : sorry for shortness, just wanted Janel and Jenna to make up for now! They're the best and I hope you liked this.. ew I hate how I wrote this..