Chapter 20: The Bachelorette Party

[written by: qtballas (read authors note at the end pretty please)]

My wedding was a week away, holy crap. I was sitting in the living room looking at my save the date card from months ago and my wedding invitation. Picking up my rehearsal dinner invitation, the tears started pouring out.

There was no turning back now and I didn't mind, but the wedding was so close and I was now realizing that. Wow, this is gonna be amazing.

While Danny stayed at my moms house, I sat back and worked on the reception seating cart. It was kinda frustrating and I wanted to rip my hair out.

Once I've finished, I grabbed my phone and called my calligrapher. It took an hour before I finished and took a deep breath.

I got up when the door was knocked on. On the other side was Brittany and Sharna with a zipped up dress bag.

"Morning or.. Afternoon I guess.." Sharna smiled, walking in and setting the bag on the second couch.

"Is that your dress?" I smiled, sitting down on the couch. She nodded and sat down beside me.

"My sister and Lucy picked it out for us."

"It's so pretty, holy crap it's beautiful." Brittany smiled, jumping onto me. "YOUR WEDDING IS LIKE 5 DAYS AWAY!"

"Be careful! Brittany I can remember." I laughed, hugging her back. "Everything is almost done with the preparations."

"well, tonight he have you all to ourselves.. it's time for tie bachelorette party!" Sharna smiled, jumping up and down. "we're gonna have so much freaking fun together."

smiling, I shook my head and stood up before saying, "well, I'll go get ready if you
need to shower.. you know the guest bathroom and then the other one upstairs."

this was gonna be a long night and there was no way.. I could skip it.. it's my night..

it took a hour to get ready, I didn't know where we were going but all she said was to wear something pink.

which I did, I had a skin-tight pink dress. it was a sweetheart neckline and reached mid-thigh. it would have to do.

Brittany helped me do my make up and find shoes to go with dress -- Sharna even got me a head piece which was adorable.

"okay, put on your shoes.. the girls are here." Brittany said, zipping up the suitcase I was sharing with her. "this will be am interesting weekend do you think?"

"definitely will be.. just sucks my sister can't come along with us.." I sighed, grabbing my phone -- following Jenna and Sharna down the stairs.

they were wearing a black dress, form fitting and mid-thigh. it was strapless with an A neckline. it was a pretty dress, and adequately simple.

when we got to the front door, I turned on my security system and walked out. there was a black bus.

the rest of the girl were in the same exact dress as Brittany and Sharna it made sense why I had to wear the pink dress.

"there's our bride-to-be!" Emma squealed, running towards me -- pulling me into a tight hug.

"ready to party tonight?" Lucy grinned, pushing Emma away for a hug.

"of course she's ready!" Jenna pushed Lucy away for a hug.

"well, let's go so we can get our party on.. it's five o'clock!" Brittany said, as the drive placed our bag into the trunk.