Chapter 24 : For Better Or For Pregnant

BY THE WAY, THATS BRIE..

[Written By: bevawilk ]
[because baby lost the courage and motivation to write this story anymore]

I had gotten ready for my interview with Chelsea. My outfit was my grey cropped sweater over white button up shirt, (not tucked in of course,..) my blue jeans folded up the ankle then my red pumps.

Before going out, I drunk a whole bottle of water then waited for cue.

I walked out onto the stage and waved at the people cheering, Chelsea pulled me into a hug before we both sat down.

"Wow, how are you?" Chelsea questioned, leaning up. "You had a very eventful year."

"I would say it was quite eventful but I'm feeling amazing." I smiled, crossing my leg.

"So, if you didn't know.." She stated, looking towards the crowd and cameras. "Janel over here had a son and recently got married. Here are the photos."

I looked over at the screen and smiled at the photos of when I first held Daniel, and to the side was me and Val kissing after the wedding.

"Okay? Can we please see the ring? I've wanted to see it up closer and personal!" Chelsea laughed.

Smiling, I lifted my hand out so she could see it.

"diamonds diamonds diamonds. Whoa there." She smiled, crossing her leg.

"So Janel, you're married. You said on Twitter that it was time to up your dressing game. What did you mean?"

"Well, it's time to let go of the overly ripped jeans and the tube tops and short skirts. A more mature look."

"Well, we certainly love the new look!" She nodded, looking at her cards then me. "Your character Mona has matured into a better person we can say during lots of this season, what can you say?"

"I can say is that Mona is trying to start over again, maybe spending time there she's realize what she's done up to now is pretty awful and is just looking for help. Trying to make friends instead of enemies especially when she has a lot."

Chelsea nodded with a smile then turned to the camera. "When we come back, Janel and I will talk a certain baby boy and a new addition."

While they went on break, I hurried to the back, and drank some more water then used the restroom quickly.

I made it in my seat in the nick of time. They were signaling to Chelsea then we were back on the air.

"Welcome back to Chelsea and I'm with the lovely and spontaneous Janel Parrish." She introduced. "I've been meaning to ask, are you planning on changing your last name?"

"we've both decided on waiting a little while into the marriage due to my working a lot." I nodded.

Chelsea smiled and nodded. "Early last year, Janel gave birth to one of the cutest babies ever. Daniel Sebastian Chmerkovskiy."

Looking over, I smiled at the photos of Danny that we post on Instagram and Twitter. He was all smiley and clapping.

I wanted to go home and be with him in this very minute. We talked a little more until the interview was over and she sent them off.

It was around six pm when I got home, the porch lights were on. I grabbed my purse and walked up to the porch to see Val sitting with Danny.

"Hi babies." I smiled, placing a kiss on Danny's head, then one on Val's lips. "what's up?" Questioning, I took the seat beside him.

"Nothing, he was just being fussy so I brought him out here. How did everything go? I didn't get to see the interview but it's recorded."