The Third Curse - Repeated Circulation

Handshakes are practically the key to go back in time- it may seem like a joke at first that no one would believe at first but no, it isn't. Mikey went back in time with a handshake and in a span of a few seconds, the buzzing of the busy streets and the blazing sun greeted him with a smile and a hello as he sneezed out. That was like the only sign for Mikey to tell if he was transported back because originally from the time he came from, it was peaceful.

And he can already hear Draken calling his name in an annoying tone. Where was he anyway? It was so confusing despite the third time on time-leaping. Seriously, how did Takemichi even handle this?

It looks like Mikey was sitting on a leather couch with his left hand holding the remote controller of the hanging television on the wall. He took little time to process what he was doing and tried to feel his phone inside his pockets as he took it out, opened it, and checked the date today. Upon seeing it, he noted in his mind that the date was two weeks before the wedding.

Right, he remembered that two weeks before the marriage day was spending time with his best friend and his sister along with his fiancee the whole day. The thing is, where is he right now? Mikey looked at the walls and it was familiar not until he saw business certificates hanging and pasted inside. Figuring it quickly that he's inside D&D Motors, the blond shrugged off the wariness he felt.

He turned the television off because it was heavily boring for him and his favourite shows weren't airing today. Mikey was wearing his oversized white shirt covered with a denim coat paired with black pants then finishing it off with a pair of sneakers, something that he could see it as fashionable since he doesn't really engage in the pretty clothes- He was much more fit into comfortable clothes that he'd find an oversized shirt cool enough to make it to what the others call 'OOTD'.

"Oh my fucking god, Mikey!! Where the fuck are you?!"

Draken was calling out loud, making Mikey roll out his eyes as he stepped out of the room. This was his own store and how does he not memorise the rooms that were built? Heck, even Seishuu was confused at times inside.

Mikey replies back loudly for the giant man to hear, "I'm here! You're so tall and can't even see me, Kenchin?

"It's not my fault you're so short." Draken huffed out, "Where the fuck have you been?"

"I was literally at the back, watching television while you're out doing shit at the front. You own this place too!"

The tall man popped out a vein and grunted afterwards, "Aren't you being annoying today, Mikey? Jeez... Anyway, we should probably go now."

Mikey stepped outside, his hands inside the pockets of his black pants as he stood and waited for Draken to close and lock up the motorcycle shop. To be honest, he appreciates his best friend for building up this establishment in front of him. As if it was a remembrance for Shinichiro's shop before when he was a small child, he could recall that the place was like a playhouse for them and a hang out place for his older brother's friends before.

There weren't any swings, slides, or see-saws to play inside since it was a mechanic shop but there was the presence of the people they looked up to. Him and Emma could watch Shinichiro fixing up a motorcycle and they wouldn't be bored at all- and could as well hand him the tools he needed so his job would be done as fast as possible.

It was a good memory though. After Shinichiro's job, the siblings would go outside and eat in ice cream parlours that cost them enough as it was affordable. As a kid, Mikey always loved spending time with his two siblings even up until now. Well, there were times where Shin's friends came along with two siblings hanging on a tall person who seemed to smoke on a daily basis with his older brother, both Senju and Haruchiyo became Mikey's childhood friends alongside Keisuke Baji.