The Sixth Curse - Brute Force for the Truth

If madness and darkness were personified, that would be Manjiro Sano. If Jekyll and Hyde were brought back to life and were reincarnated, that could be Manjiro Sano. Him who would always try to achieve that change is possible in a good way, that he would never turn back to whom he was before. But does he have a choice?

The fight is still going on. Everyone was beating each other brutally, their noses running with blood, lips scarred, gaining black eyes in an instant, and bruises everywhere. Some already have tedious injuries located in their chests, arms, and legs. But, that doesn't mean they don't get tired because, in fact, most of them are laying on the ground and couldn't stand up anymore to continue fighting.

Being drenched in the rain wasn't much of a problem despite stinging their fresh wounds — as long as it pours, it's already an excuse to not go on. Heck, even enemies started to stop and couldn't care less whether they were sitting or laying in the same spot as the other gang members.

However, even though they'd wanted to stop, they could not. Brahman members refused to. When they had heard that their leader had fallen down, all they could do was to do a war cry and proceeded with the beatings. It was an unexpected advantage but not a good one per se. They loved and adored their leader so much and all they had to do at this point was to win this for her.

With Senju's current state right now, it's no wonder that this garnered the attention of everyone. "The Unmatched has fallen!!"

If she could see this, witnessing the scene, would she be proud of her own gang despite not following her orders when Takeomi had declared war? More members from Brahman stood up and avenged her. More likely they started to aim for Rokuhara Tandai instead of Kantou Manji but that's not the case right now.

The ones fighting left are just the normal and casual members of their respective gangs. The top ones and executives already did their duty and decided to stop due to their energies being drained already. Kakucho is having quite the hard time to raise his body from getting sandbagged by Mikey, Madarame Shion was tackled by a huge bunch of members, Mochizuki Kanji having to help Shion out and eventually taken down due to exhaustion, Haitani Ran was still having his showdown with Haruchiyo Sanzu with their respective weapons, and Haitani Rindou was trying to stop his elder brother from continuing any further.

Hajime Kokonoi was the only one left unscathed on the sideline.

How about Kantou Manji Gang's leader? Well, he's out there beating the hell out of Terrano South, the one who injured Kawaragi Senju.

See, everyone is feeling a bit of helplessness upon seeing the Invincible Mikey facing the Unparalleled South. No one should ever stop two deadly people with strengths like no other in the entirety of Japan. Yes, it was an obvious thing to do when two leaders were fighting. You back out and don't meddle in their business. Would that mean they'd let the other kill? Perhaps. After all, this isn't the normal delinquent fight anymore.

With the beaten state of Senju and by the possibilities of her dying slowly, things had drastically changed the moment the entire war started. From Draken getting stabbed to Senju having the high risk of dying at any moment given to a death battle between Mikey and South. Things sure are getting 'entertaining', aren't they?

The first generation members of Black Dragons were trying to aid and cover their princess from the rain. Their jackets being taken off to lay it down to her. Wakasa, Benkei, and Takeomi are ignoring the background noises, not giving a single fuck to what is happening. All they were focusing on was Senju, their princess, Brahman's fearless leader.

It's probably the worst time to think about such things, but maybe this war was their fault for why it had to escalate like this in the end. Takeomi might be the only remaining Akashi left, realising that he did a bad job of being an elder brother to both of his siblings. He wished that he'd taken Shinichiro's advice for granted and wasn't blinded by fame.