The beginning

My whole life has been... nothing.
I have no purpose but to cook and clean for my pack, who constantly treat me horribly. My mother and father died to rouges, and my older brothers don't care about me enough to protect me from the bullies. Hell, they are the bullies.
They think I'm the reason my parents are dead.
Classic, right?

It's basically the same old story. I was outside at 14, not doing anything. I heard a loud growl and looked up to see a rouge. My parents came rushing out. The wolf leaped and was about to reach me before my father came and knocked him away.

A bunch of other wolves came out and attacked my parents. My mother screamed for me to get inside, but when I turned around to run, there was a huge wolf. It was grey, and it was looking at me, growling so much it shook the ground beneath me. As he lunged for me, my mother shifted and took the hit.

She died instantly. You could hear my father whimpering before growling almost as loud as the grey wolf as he continued to fight.

Finally, the wolves took my fathers life before the others in my pack could come.

The wolves ran, and when my pack finally arrived, all they saw was my mother and father, lying dead on the ground, and me on my knees, blood covering my hands and legs.

They didn't ask anything. They didn't help me. They accused me. From 14 to 15 is when your shift. They thought I shifted, went crazy and killed my parents.

My brothers hare me. My alpha always looked at me in disgust. My other members would always have a mean comment to say or saliva to spit on me.

My parents were beloved people in the pack. My father a brave warrior and my mother a kind person. They both had such big hearts. They kept our family together.

After their death, my siblings and I were forced to move into the pack house. My brother's got beautiful big rooms. I got the attic.

I cook and clean and basicly do anything else they tell me. No one gives me any sort of positive attention. I thought my brother's would be there for me, but they are the worst.

My oldest brother Micah is the meanest. He's 24. He has brown hair with grey eyes. He will come up to my room and yell at me before slapping me, heard across the face and knocking me to the ground. He isn't satisfied until he sees blood.

I can cry and cry, but nothing works. It only encourages him.

My other brother is Steven. He's 22. He has light brown hair and grey eyes. He doesn't hit me like Micah, but he still hits me. He usually smacks me really hard or pushed me down, but never draws blood. He always glares at me.

My mother Alice. She has dark brown hair that fell to her shoulders with grey eyes and stood at a good 5'5. She always made you feel better when you were down. She was the most amazing cook and would cook for soup kitchens when she could.

My father was James. He has blond hair with hark brown eyes. He was very tall, almost 6'4. He was one of the best fighters this pack has ever had he was as tough as nails with a hood heart of gold. He would make you feel safe and protected and always gave you a good laugh.

Then there's me. Lucy. 18. I have long dark brown hair almost to my waist. I got my father's dark eyes. I am 5'4. I never used to believe I was fat. That was never a problem. But after everything with my parents, that's all I heard. "You're fat." I now can never look in the very small scrackrd mirror I have without wanting to cry. I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but when the girl I used to call my best friend said it, I nearly broke down right then and there.

Now, don't get my wrong. I don't always let them walk all over me. I usually always give them a mean comment back. I spit right back at them. I punched my "best friend" in the face when she called me fat. I even threw the pack slut into a lake when she did I didn't know how to keep my legs closed just because I accidentally ran into her current boy toy. Of course I usually got beat up my brothers when I did that.

The alpha, Marcus, used to be very nice to me. He was very tall at 6'5 with black hair and piercing grey eyes. Now, he is evil and always finds ways to make me end up in kud. Literally. He never let's me shift and I haven't heard from my wolf in almost a year. She was usually there, telling me to be strong, but eventually he voice was just a whisper until it just became silence.

The luna, Claire, used to be kind to. She'd always take me places and talked to me and helped me if I had and troubles. She's very pretty with brown hair and blue eyes. Now, she ignores me. She doesn't look at me or talk to me unless she wants something to eat or something like that.

They have a son named Xavier. I've never met him. He is 26. He is going to become alpha tomorrow. He hasn't met his mate yet, but his parents gave him the job since he wants it so badly. I've never seen him, but I know he is very good-looking from what I hear. I've also heard he is a HUGE player. Every night he has another girl in his bed.
They strangest thing is, all these things that have happened to me, those didn't make me silent. It's what happened next that made me mute.