Fun

We walk outside and he leads us in the woods. I turn around and look at him. He has an angry look on his face. I tap his shoulder.

He looks at me and his eyes soften, but he is still tense. I remember hearing that a woman can calm her mate down simply by talking to them or touching them. Clearly the first option is out, so I wrap my arms around him in a way to say "Thank you for defending me." He wraps his arms around me and relaxes. He kisses the top of my head before letting go and holding my hand.

"We will just walk around for a bit. Then maybe go inside so you can eat. Don't listen to them. You're beautiful and you really need to eat. you've lost a ton of weight."

"I thought my mate would be beautiful and smart and worth it."

The memory of when we first met comes to my mind. Is he lying or was he lying? I am hungry, but I dont want him to think I'm a cow. And plus Michelle is much skinnier than I was. She always told me I was fat. I push those thoughts to the back of my mind. I'm just going to enjoy this time with my mate.

"Lucy, are you feeling better? The doctor said to keep a close eye on that arm. She said it was looking much better but to ask you if you felt anything. Do you feel any pain? Any headaches?"

i shake my head. I haven't really felt anything just sometimes when I'm laying down on my side, it starts to hurt and when I try to brush my hair, but the doctor already said that would happen.

We walked a for a bit, but we were in the middle of the forest when it started raining. I let out a small squeal when I saw that my vans were getting all wet. Xavier grabbed my hand and we started running towards the packhouse. I kept falling so eventually Xavier scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder.

I giggle as I bounce around, his ass (which looked mighty fine) was in my face. We finally arrive and he sets me down once we get inside. I giggle at his appearance. His hair is soaked and sticking to his forehead. His clothes are all wet where as just the back of mine is wet, and he looks irritated. I look down and saw you could see his 6-pack through his shirt. I look away before I get caught again and check my vans.

Thankfully, they're fine.

"I guess we better go change." He says sighing. I frown. I liked this outfit. We go upstairs and I take off my shoes. He takes off his shirt and my breath gets caught in my throat. His chest and abs are covered in water, making them look all the more sexy. He sees me staring.

"Like what you see?" He asks smirking. I blush, but nod. His eyes turn a bit darker. He walks up to me and kisses me softly. He pulls away, but I grab him and pull him back to me. He is shocked for a split second before kissing me back. His tongue explores my mouth and I run my hand down his chest. I hear my wolf purr in delight.

Xavier moves his hands down towards my butt. He moves his hands forward and unbuttons my pants. My mind is saying to stop him, but my body doesn't listen. He pulls away quickly to take them off. He picks me up quickly and I gasp in surprise. I wrap my bare legs around his waist while he keeps me up with his hands on my thighs. He pins me to a wall. I feel his dick pressed against me. A small moan escapes me. He growls lightly and kisses my neck.

He was about to take my shirt off when someone knocked on the door. He pulls away and growls loudly.

"WHAT?!" He roars. I flinch and suddenly I get a reality check. I'm acting like a whore. I've only known him for 3 days really. And already my pants are on the floor. I'd never even been kissed by anyone before Xavier.

"Alpha Mathew is here. He is in your office. Peter is waiting for Lucy outside your office. Steven is checking to see where Michelle and Zach are and he should be right with them," I hear Micah shout from the other side. Xavier looks at my body up and down before looking into my eyes. He kisses me and calls out, "Give us 5 minutes and we will be right out."