Bipolar

I hear Xavier asking someone if she was okay. I hear another familiar voice saying "Yes, but I don't think she will be for long."

I keep my eyes closed in fear of what Xavier will do if he notices I'm awake.

I knew that he hated that I wouldn't talk. I knew it much have upset him. I could tell it frustrated him and he didn't like how I was afraid of everything.

But what he did made me for afraid. I think I should leave. He doesn't deserve a mate like me. I've only caused trouble.

I hear a door close. I slowly open my eyes. I see Xavier on the couch with his head in his hands. I look at the clock.

!0:57 p.m. I was out for a whole. I try to sit up without making any noise so I could escape to the bathroom, but the bed squeaks. Xavier looks up and sees me. He shoots up towards me. I get up quickly and go to the other side of the bed.

"I'm so sorry! I-I don't know what came over me. i just- my wolf got angry because of what Micah said, but that's not an excuse. I should've controlled it. I'm so fucking sorry. I-I am trying so hard to not kill everyone who hurt you, but then I remember I was one of the people who hurt you," he takes a couple steps closer to me while I take steps closer to the door in case he gets angry again.

He has a pained look on his face. I've only heard you voice happy once. I'm the reason it was only happy once. I have never heard it before. After that, it was in pain, it was sad, it was angry, or they were terrified screams. I miss your voice. I haven't had a chance to hear it. And i keep thinking you don't forgive me. and you shouldn't. I don't deserve it. Peter didn't hurt you, so it made sense you would want to be with him. He hasn't hurt you. I have. And I'm your mate! Please, just please don't leave me. I couldn't take it! When I thought you were gone, I almost had a heart attack. I thought I lost you forever. Please give me another chance. I promise I will make it up to you!" I'm pressed against the wall and he puts his hands on either side of my face.

I look into his eyes, trying to make a decision. Do I stay or should I leave? My wolf howls at me. She is telling me to stay. My heart tells me to stay. But my mind says to go. Too much pain.

I put one finger up to tell him one more chance. He smiles brightly and goes to kiss me. I move my face so he catches my cheek. He pulls back and looks at me. I look at him hesitantly. He looks at my lips and runs his thumb over my cut.

He nods. "I deserve that," He mumbles. He walks away towards the bed so I move from the wall and go to get my pajamas. I put on a black long sleeved shirt and some pink with black polka dot shorts. I put my hair into a ponytail carefully. It's still tangled since I can't brush it without it hurting. I walk out to see Xavier in nothing but pajama bottoms, giving me a good view of his abs. I can't take my eyes off of them. I hear a chuckle and look up to see Xavier caught me checking him out. I blush and look away.

I stuff it down my shirt and he raises his eyebrows. "Do you think that will stop me?" He grabs me and I gasp. He tickles my side that isn't bruised. I giggle and try to wiggle away. The remote has moved towards the bottom of my shirt and he goes to grab it, but I move. I turn onto my stomach so he can't grab it. He starts to tickle me again and I can't stop laughing. I whack his hands to get him to stop. He stops and grabs the remote. Both of us are still laughing slightly when his phone rings.

"Hello?" He asks breathless. I sit up to grab the remote and go back to watching the tv. He was on the phone for a while. I didn't really hear what he was saying since I was focused on the tv. After a while, some show I didn't know came on and I got bored. I turn towards him and he was staring at me
"Could we maybe have this discussion later? I'll be glad to help, but it's late. Tomorrow, you could stop by. Okay, thank you. Bye." He hangs up and pulls me into his arms. I shiver in delight and bury my face into his chest, curled up on his lap. Ever since I've woken up, I'm wondering if I'm bipolar. I stay away from him yet keep coming back to him.