Always Win

DISCLAMER: Chapter has sextal assault

I take a few steps back as he gets closer to me.

"I heard your little conversation there. Looks like your lovely mate is getting sick and tired of being around you." I gulp. "So I guess he won't mind if I take you off his hands for awhile."

He grabs me and places his hands over my mouth before dragging me into the room he came out of.

I immediately realized it's his room. It was his nasty smell all over. He closes the door and locks it before pushing me onto the bed.

He gets ontop of me and I try to scream. I try so hard but all that comes out is a small squeak. He slaps me hard across the face. "No one can hear your pathetic cries!"

He starts kissing me and I try to push him off. He kisses are rough and I hear my wolf growling, but I'm too weak to do much.

His hands start unbuttoning my shirt and I thrash around trying to get him off. He grabs both of my hands in one of his and pins them above my head. He turns me around and keeps me down. I cry and cry and try to move.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain on my back causing me to let out a small yelp. I feel it again and again and again. It takes me a minute to process what it is.

A belt.

I move trying to get away and finally the strikes stop. He turns me back around and continues unbuttoning my shirt. I try and move again, but the pain of my back makes my movements weaker, slower.

He finally gets my shirt unbuttoned before groping my breast. I try to kick him but i can't reach him. His hand goes under my bra and I finally let out a small scream. He slaps my hard across the face. "What the fuck did we say about keeping your mouth shut?"

He slaps me again and I cry harder. I'm ready to give up when I see a small lamp on his bedside drawer.

I make it seem as if I'm weak. Like I can't fight anymore. He lets go of my hands and is about to unbutton my pants I grab the lamp and throw it on his head.

"Ahhh!" he says falling to the ground. I quickly get up, unlock the door, and run out of the room. "Little bitch!" I hear him mutter.

I run down the stairs trying to pull my shirt back up. I run out the front door and see.....everyone.

Everyone is there staring at me. I must be a sight. Tears running down my face, my shirt unbuttoned on, and so my bra showing, and my hair is a mess. I see Peter in the very back, staring at me in shock. I hear Zach behind me so I bolt for the woods.

My back is on fire and the side of my face hurts, I feel like I'm hyperventilating as I run farther away from the footsteps behind me. I suddenly get tackles to the ground. Zach is on top of me again and he punched me in the face. I let out a cry before he yanks on my hair.

"You fucking bitch!" he yelles raising his fist in the air again. I flinch and try to cover my face. I feel him getting pulled off of me. I look up to see Peter pushing Zach into a tree.

"How many times do I have to tell you to leave her the fuck alone?!" he screams before turning towards me. He tries to help me up but I push his hands away. I don't want anyone's hands on me. I don't want anyone to touch me.

"Lucy, let me help you."

I shake my head no and get up. I back untill I hit a tree, making my back protest in pain. I whimper at the pain. I look up and see Zach and Peter are fighting. I'm frozen in my spot. I try to calm my racing heart.

Sudeenly, a loud growl shakes the woods is heard. Xavier appears and pulls Zach off Peter before throwing him into a tree. He picks him up by his throat. "You son of a bitch!" he roars before punching him in the face. You could hear bones break. Zach's face is covered in blood and he lets out a strangled scream. Xavier throws him on the ground and begins kicking him.