Chapter 3: Questions & Desires

Blake's P.O.V

We made our way to our next class after we left those girls behind. Which was pretty weird that Derick didn't stay and flirt. He's always that kind of guy to stay and chat but today he didn't. It's like something today is fucking with his mind.

I took a quick glance at Derrick. I was completely shocked by the face he was making. He was quiet and he looked disappointed or is it more concerned. Whichever it is; it's rare for him to give off such a look.

We then passed by a group of girls who was showing way to much skin and he didn't give them a look or comment. That's it, I know something is wrong now. I saw a bathroom up ahead and once we got to it I looked around to see if anyone was coming.

Once I saw no one was around I dragged him in and locked the door. "Hey, are you alright?" Derrick just stood there and stared at me and I couldn't help but get more worried. "Like you know I'm here if you ever need to talk or have an issue." He just ignored me and went to the door.

I cut his path off. "Answer me! You know you piss me off when you ignore me! Now tell me what's the matter." Derrick looked at me with a death stare. I mean if looks could kill then this bathroom would have been my grave.

He pushed me to the wall and flung the door open. Completely left me there like nothing. Who does he think he is? I seriously gotta calm down because whatever it is. It's affecting him hard and I have to understand from his point of view.

I better catch up to Derrick to apologize....and because I know where we have to go next. I ran up to him and hugged him from behind. I know he hates it but I know this is the only way to clear the air. "Get off of me please." Derrick still sounded like he was mad so I hugged him harder and laid my head on his shoulder.

He stopped fighting and asked me in a rather better tone "Fine, I'm listening, what do you want?" I hopped off him and told him, "I'm sorry and I didn't mean to get you mad. I just worry for you a lot." I told him while looking into his eyes.

Derrick's face softened a bit. "You're all I really have... and Abigail. "I said the last part looking at the floor feeling a bit vulnerable.

"It's okay Blake, but to be honest I have a lot on my mind that I don't even know how to explain it. So I can't really talk it out. I'm sorry." I stared at him feeling better but still worried for whatever was bothering him.

"Anyways on a more important note, I was walking away to somewhere that I don't even know. What class do we have to go to? Sorry." I laughed lightly; he gets cute when he starts apologizing.

"Okay next class is app design and before you bitch about it. It's more like a study hall but you get credit and don't have to do anything." I told him while he went through a roller coaster of emotions.

Derrick's P.O.V.

I started to follow Blake naturally. My body just followed him like auto pilot to wherever he went. The only downside about doing this is that I get lost in my thoughts rather easily. The thoughts I had were of him.

I tried my best to change it to anything other than "him" but it always ended back to him. Why was I so fixed on this. I just wanted him more and more as the seconds pasted. I want to hold him. These thoughts just kept rolling in but stopped when I ran into Blake.

Like what the fuck is he doing stopping so suddenly. I saw we got to the class doorway and I looked around him to see that my Tyler was sleeping in the back. I looked at Blake's face which was slowly turning red and he bit his lower lip trying to hide his smile.

Awe someone's getting nervous... and that someone was me. My heart was beating so fast that it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest any moment now.