Chapter 27: Alone

Tyler's P.O.V.

It had been roughly 24 hours.... I think. I have watched the sun rise and set from my small window since my initial day here. The guy came back twice once to move me from the chair to the chains on the walls and once to force feed my some fucking disgusting shit. Sadly both times when he came in he would have that same disturbing smile as if he's holding back.

I laid against the cold floor, my cheeks covered in dried blood and tears. I'm still in the same clothes from school. I cried for hours so I have no more tears to shed but my heart still hurts. Did they stop looking for me. Did they decide to say fuck it and say this is too much of a hassle to deal with. I began to curl up into myself. No.

The way we spent these past couple of weeks were great and seemed as if we were all living in a dream....or was it just me who was living a dream. Dammit what is wrong with me. I gripped my hair trying my best not to scream. I know I haven't been here long enough to lose it but being alone with my thoughts is the true pain. I heard the door open but I didn't dare to look. I heard a familiar voice laugh and I instinctively closed up.

"Ahhh this is so refreshing to see." Guili said as she laughed as if this is all some little game. I didn't move knowing if I did I would be in more trouble. "See what happens when you try to get my precious Derrick." Guili said as she kneeled down next to me to look at my face. I lunged at her annoyed with her fucking voice. The chains stopped me before I could touch her. Next thing I knew she kicked my head, launching me back onto the ground. My mouth began to fill with blood.

"See this is exactly why you don't FUCKING LEARN!" Guili screamed the last part as I spit the blood that was in my mouth at her. Her eyes filled with rage and I tensed up worried she might swing at me again. I was right. She struck me down again this time and I just laid there. Knowing if I try that again I will get nowhere since I'm chained. "I just think it's so beautiful knowing that no one caught wind of your whereabouts and the twins are running themselves into the ground searching for you." Guili said as she looked up with her arms spread out as if she's basking in the light.

This bitch is really fucking crazy. My one eye now shut since she hit me the last time something got in my eye. With my one eye open I watched Guili head slowly turn from looking up to the side and staring at me deep. "To see both you and the twins struggling is so rewarding." Guili said as she turned around and headed to the door. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO THEM. YOU'RE HURTING THEM FAR MORE THAN ME." I screamed at Guili as I watched Guili stop in her tracks.

"You don't understand if I break Derrick down I'll be there to get the pieces and get rid of you." Guili responded without turning around. "Blake on the other hand." Guili paused and she turned around with a twisted smile. "His suffering is just the icing on top since I can't stand that fucking queer. Since the first day I met him." Guili began to walk out the door again. The door slammed shut and I heard the locks go off again. I looked at the chain around my ankle and tears wanted to fall but nothing fell. I began to curl again in my corner. I'm alone again with my thoughts.

Blake's P.O.V.

The car ride home was quiet. I'm beyond livid. All day we were out looking for Ty asking any of Tyler's friends and anyone who might have seen Guili. It's as if they both completely disappeared off the face of the Earth. No; she'll slip up and get exposed or we will find him without her noticing. We pulled to the front and Derrick didn't move to open the door. We just sat there in silence.

"I don't wanna go inside." Derrick spoke up, startling me for a bit. I reached to touch him but I stopped when he spoke again. "I'm gonna hate myself if I have to walk back inside home knowing I'm not really home since Ty is not with us." Tears started to run down my face. I felt the same way. I felt horrible that we couldn't find him. I refuse to give up on our precious love. I couldn't stop the tears from falling.