Chapter 20: Talking

Tyler P.O.V.

After my phone call ended with mom I made my way back to the living room where I saw Juan on the floor. "What the fuck are you doing?" I couldn't help but laugh seeing him laying flat on the floor. Juan just looked at me and laughed along with me. "Well I missed the couch a bit when I order the food and decided fuck it." He so stupid but he puts a smile on my face. I reached out to him and helped him up.

"Come on, let's get some more rounds in before the food gets here." Juan tossed me the controller and brought the character selection up. After one round we heard a knock at the door. "Damn they got here fast!" Juan said as he paused the game and stood up. "It can't be them, it's only been like 10 minutes." I looked at the door curious on who it actually might be.

"You never know man these guys don't fuck around when cooking up some food." Juan laughed as he turned the door knob. My heart dropped when I saw who it was. "Ummm hi can I help you?" The boys stared right at Juan and were about to speak until they saw me. Derrick pushed Juan aside while Blake apologized for Derrick's actions. I was getting scared what might happen and before I could say anything I felt Derrick's arm wrapped around me.

"I'm so sorry for what happened today. I should have stopped that bitch and spoke up sooner." Derrick said into my ear as he held me tighter thinking I might run away. I totally would have but after talking with Juan we needed to talk. "Ohhhhh these are the guys you were talking about!" Juan yelled out as he pieced 2 and 2 together. "Yeah this big one holding me is Derrick and that one is Blake." I tried motioning to the twins.

Derrick let me go and looked at Juan with a look of jealousy as if I was dating Juan. "I'm Derrick and you are?" Derrick told him with such a husky tone that it turned me on. I love when he uses that tone. Juan threw his hands up, "Wow I'm just his best friend and don't worry I already have a girlfriend." Derrick eyed him up and let out a huff. "Sorry man today's been a day." Blake patted Juan back as he made his way towards me.

Blake gave me a hug and asked if I was alright and all I could do was nod. "Sorry to barge into your home." Derrick apologized and turned his attention back to me. "Hey yall can talk here. Since y'all need to talk." Juan closed the front door and grabbed his phone from the table. "Are you sure, we don't wanna be a bother." Blake asked as he kept his arms around my waist. "Yeah it's cool I gotta facetime my girl. I'll be in my room. Call me when the food arrives."

Blake made his way down the small hallway and entered his room. Juan popped out his head, "Don't forget to be nice Ty you know how you get!" My face turned red from embarrassment. With that Juan is gone. I sat across from them in the armchair as they sat on the couch. "We were worried when we couldn't find you love." Blake told me as he leaned forward. I felt horrible making them worried and I felt I was being selfish.

"My mind was going crazy when you disappeared. I even mustered up the courage to see your mother to find you." Derrick looked like a puppy was kicked. No wonder they knew I was here. It had to be my mom. "I'm sorry to make y'all worried but after seeing Guili and shit, my mind was going all over the place." I unconsciously brought my legs up and started closing up. "No baby, it's not your fault. It's Guili's." Derrick told me as he got up and came over to me.

Derrick picked me up and placed me back in his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I started to relax a bit but I still felt tense. "Yeah Guili is Derrick's ex-girlfriend. She's been crazy since day one." Blake gave a look to Derrick as if telling him to continue. I felt his body shift under me before he got up and placed me back down. Derrick sat back down next to Blake and took a big breath.

"Back in 10th grade I met Guili and we decided to date. At first she was alright and was chill. Over the couple of months she became more and more crazy. Stalking Blake and I when we were not together. Using her parents to figure extra shit about our family. One day she found out about our family history and our wealth. That's when shit hit the fan." Derrick took a breath to let me process it all.