[ caine ; right person right time 👁️ ]

[ I LOVE CAINE 😭]
.
.
anyways 😊 🌚
.
y/ns gender : any !
genre : fluff + angst
requested !
.
enjoy ! 💋

[ 2nd person pov ]

[ important note !! ⚠️ - in the beginning, y/n hasn't made it to
the digital circus yet, later in this chapter they will appear !! ]

impress, impress, impress.

that's all caine does..

..or that's all he tries to do.

he wants all the members around to be entertained, to not reach a breaking point.. to not become corrupted.

yet it seems, no matter what adventure he does, no matter what gifts he gives, nobody appreciates him and what he's doing for them all.
everyone dislikes him, or mildly tolerates him. but most think of him as an annoying, and irritating.

some even sort of blame him for being the reason they ended up in the amazing digital circus, though really he has no control of who comes in. everyone knows that though.

they just want someone to blame.

..caine, caine, caine..poor guy.
everyone seems to think he has no feelings.
but that's just not true.
he is an a.i, that's true, but even robots are programmed to feel some emotions.
and caine, he's rather advanced..isn't he ?

over time, the man seemed to gain his own conscious.
awake-
-and aware he is now.

but nobody can understand that yet.
no one gets he's gaining his own feelings now.

the once oblivious man who had no sense of personal space, is becoming aware of the fact that
.
.
no one likes him.

ouch.

must hurt him..saying the least.
he cares, he really does.
even when he understands his feelings, he doesn't understand the fact he is so disliked.

but he's learning it now, the best way to make the people he wants to be happy..happy...is to stay away.

he's rarely around them anymore, and they all seem to catch on to that- but still !..none seem to notice how they are really making him feel.
of course, he doesn't want them to force themselves to like them !
he just wants to be liked.

his distance everyday though, become stranger, and stranger to everyone.

"where is he today ?"
"where's caine ?"
"what's up with him ?"
they all end up asking each other at the end of each day.

one day..

he comes back.

after being gone for a good four days, he comes back to check up on everyone personally.

"why hello everyone ! how has it been ?.." caine smiles down at everyone, but he seemed off, he seemed more tired..less enthusiastic than he usually normally is.

"hey, where have you been ?" jax asked, furrowing his eyes.

"hm ?- well i—" he tried to explain himself, but no one seemed to let him.
everyone chattered amongst themselves, sending a series of questions and slight insults on the man's disappearance.