58

B eyed Jay closely as she watched him cook breakfast for her shirtless and in nothing else but a pair of sweat shorts that he was free-balling. She couldn't deny that this was a very appealing sight to her. She crossed her legs and put her elbow on the table to rest her face in her hand. It had been days since they 'made up' and he had been catering to her every need nonstop. He genuinely felt bad. It was no worse feeling to him than when she looked in his eyes and called him a liar. He did not want to be labeled as such and he did not want her to look at him like that. He wanted her to know how serious he was and how much he really cared for her and her feelings because she was right, that wasn't something that the real Jay would've done. "You want juice, baby?" Jay asked when he turned to look at her. He didn't expect her to already be looking at him, but her facial expression made him smile.

B slowly shook her head. "I just want water right now." She continued to watch him as he prepared to serve her. She didn't find it too easy to get over the fact that her husband felt so comfortable lying to her face. She tried to keep it in the past, but sometimes she would just look at him funny. She knew that he was really sorry for acting out of character and she was glad that he wasn't friends with those dudes anymore, but still she felt some type of way.

Jay could sense it at times. She would look at him differently or she would roll her eyes at him. He knew that B didn't realize that he'd see her do it. That's how he knew it was her genuine feelings shining through. The thought of his wife being disgusted by him was frightening. It hadn't gotten to that extreme yet, but Jay always thought about it like that, hoping that it never would. "Here, babygirl." Jay said placing a bowl in front of her and flashing her a quick smile.

She smiled at the sight and thanked him. He'd made her a beautiful breakfast bowl with cheese, eggs, potatoes, bacon, and sausage. Beyoncé loved a good breakfast chicken sausage. Plus, it always paired well with the turkey bacon. A lot of people hated turkey bacon for whatever reason, but the two of them loved it and ate it most mornings. He handed her a fork and paper towel before coming and sitting beside her. "You don't want any syrup?" Jay offered.

"No." B shook her head immediately. "You're wild for putting syrup on a savory breakfast." Jay only shrugged accompanied by a laugh. "This is really good though." She complimented as she tasted everything. It was a simple breakfast that was hard to mess up, but she still felt the need to let him know that it was good. Jay was definitely the better cook out of the two of them. B wasn't terrible, but Jay was better.

He smiled. "Thank you, baby. I knew that you'd love it." B playfully gave him an eye roll. He knew that his wife loved breakfast foods. Anytime or opportunity he had to make breakfast for her, he would. She looked at him from his hands, up his arms, across his chest, to his lips, up to his eyes. "Why you undressing me with your eyes?" Jay smirked.

"I'm not." She said firmly. "I'm just looking at you." Jay took a sip of his drink as he started to sweat. Things had been mildly awkward, to say the least. She was not making it that easy for him. Good sex was way too easy and sex was not going to make her get over it. No matter how many times he made her cum or how many times he moaned out her name. None of that could ever make her just forget about it all.

Jay soon admitted that all he did was let girls dance on him and strip for him. He also told her about them making out over him. He had to admit everything, including how handsy he got with them and vice versa. In his eyes, still, nothing he did was that crazy. It was all over hyped by the fact that he wasn't fully honest from the jump. B honestly thought it was all anticlimactic. Everything he did, he could've just told her and it would never have been so bad. Jay chuckled nervously. "You staring too hard, ma."

B tilted her head and smirked at him. "Am I intimidating you?" She teased.

Jay bit down his bottom lip. "Yeah." He said. "You are."