7. You're Invited

Hey, minna! I'm having a great summer so far, but am still making time for my stories. I am currently writing 3 stories, but I think I'll focus less on one of them and focus more on my fanfics, such as this one. I hope you're all having a wonderful summer so far! If you guys haven't checked out my Nalu fanfic yet, it's okay, cuz' I'm not done with it yet. This chapter is dedicated to @naluinthemaking. I hope that when you scream for this one, no one will be sitting next to you. Stay awesome!

When I woke up, I felt cold and uncomfortable. My bed felt rougher than ever, and my blanket was nowhere to be found. I sat myself up to find myself sleeping on my rugged floor.

"Oh yeah... Now I remember..." I said while rubbing my neck ache. Last night, I helped Killia and Alluka, and at some point I dozed off on the floor because Killua already occupied my bed.

"Remember what?" Speak of the devil. I looked up to my side to see Killua already sitting up against the bed backboard, reading a book. He seemed to be fine, in fact, fully recovered.

"Nothing..." I sighed. I then whipped my head back to his direction when I noticed the pink covered book with star stickers. "Killua, what are you reading?" I said sternly.

"Hm?" He blinked at me then turned his attention back to the pages. "Oh, an autobiography." He answered with a bored expression.

I shot up and stood over him. "Yeah, my diary!" I yelled while snatching my personal book from the clutches of his hands.

I swung my diary back and moved it forward until he held his hand up and gave me an amused expression. "You wouldn't hit your own injured patient, would you?"

I hesitated at first, but I forcefully hit my book against his shoulder anyways. "You jerk! Never ever read a girl's diary, you creep!"

"Ow, it was only a page!" He argued while rubbing his sore shoulder.

"And that is one too many!" I was unbelievably frustrated with this guy. I brought him in the hospitality of my home and treated his wound and this was the thanks I get?

"What's going on?" Alluka yawned. I was so focused on Killua that I didn't even notice Alluka was sleeping at the other side of the bed. She rubbed her eyes awake.

"Oh I'll tell you what's going on. Your big brother Killua here was reading my diary!"

Alluka gasped and turned to her brother with disbelief. "Oniichan, that's rude!" She said, but not harsh enough.

"Exactly! It is the one thing that you should never do to a girl." I scolded with my diary waving in my hand.

"I thought it was never tell a girl that she's fat or old." He joked.

"Is he serious right now? Get out!" I yelled, pointing at the door.

"Yuki, are you up, dear?" I heard my mother's distant voice through the door. I suddenly remembered that it was morning and that my family was here. I had forgotten that my mother didn't know that we had secret guests. Hopefully Rin didn't rat us out.

"Shh!" I hushed at them.

"I didn't say anything." Killua retorted.

"Shush! Just wait here." I said quietly as I rushed towards my door.

I walked outside of my room and stopped at the top of the stairs. "Yuki, is everything all right?" She called out from the downstairs kitchen.

"Uh-y-yeah. Why wouldn't it be?"

"Well, I heard you yelling in your room. Is there someone up there?"

Thank goodness. She still didn't know. "No, mom. There was just, um... a spider and I'm trying to get rid of it."