Summer 2018 HxH Watty Awards

Hey, minna! It has finally begun! It is time to vote for your favorite HxH fanfics in the Summer 2018 HunterXHunter Watty Awards. As the author of My Assassin Boyfriend for three years, your support would be greatly appreciated. Two years ago we got third place, which is a super honor, last year we didn't make it to the top three, but close. This year, I'm aiming to reach at least the top two.

Here is a link to the voting book by HxHWattyAwards :
https://my.w.tt/UeORCHWq1O

The rules to voting are simple. If you go to the link provided, the rules to voting are on the first pages of the book. To summarize, go to the category where you think the fanfic you want to vote for (if they have entered) and write a comment which clearly states which book you are voting for, which include the Title and Author's Name. Don't forget to check your spelling.

Voting ends on October 1, 2018.

Participating in this contest is also a great way to discover new authors and check out new HxH fan fictions.

If you're not into sappy emotional stuff, skip this next paragraph.

Thank you so for your patience from all of you. I know I take too long to upload when you guys really want to know what happens next, and I'm excited to share with you the rest of the story. I have college summer classes to finish and I'm gonna start Nursing classes this Fall semester, so it'll be slightly more tougher to upload then. I'm also quitting my part time job just so that I can fully focus on this new learning experience. I promise that I'm gonna try to keep uploading as much as I can, even if it'll take a whole month. All of you guys are awesome. Reading your comments bring me great joy, and I actually don't mind it when people correct my spelling because I don't have the time to fully proofread anymore. (I also love sipping on your tears of sorrow in a tea cup whenever a chapter makes you cry. Ha ha hah... 😈) I'm surprised that I've written passed 40 chapters! I would've stopped a long time ago, but you guys continued to motivate me, so thank you.

And to show my thanks, I have a little surprise for you... How would you guys feel about a spin-off chapter entirely dedicated to Lizz?

My Chimera Best Friend
Being a high schooler is stressful enough. Try being a teenage chimera ant while you're at it! Come join Lizz's side of the story and see what she does when she's not around Yuki. In this special spin-off  about one of your favorite original characters of My Assassin Boyfriend, we'll watch Lizz's journey to learning Nen, her insecurity about her secret, and a possible romance bloom?

I haven't started anything yet or made any guarantees. First I want to know if this is something you all would like to be interested, since I know I have some Lizz and Gon shippers.

If you guys have any questions about the contest, feel free to ask me or PM the admins of the contest. You guys are already awesome enough to know what I'm gonna say next. Trouble out!