(Q&A)/ Sneak Peak

All right everyone! That's 200 votes! It is now time to submit whatever questions you have for me.

As a suggestion, you can ask me anything that has to do with this book, me as a writer, or just random curious questions. However, I will not answer anything too personal or will give away as a spoiler. Send them to me on my inbox.

This is limited up to September 23. After that, I will not be receiving/answering any more questions.

I just want to do this for a little fun, to get a little closer to you guys and to pass the time before the next chapter.

And so that your anticipation won't be wasted, here's a sneak peak of what I've already written down so far of the next chapter: The Ant's Secret

*****

(Killua's POV)

"M-m-my brother... My brother's been kidnapped."

"What?!" My hands tightened their grip. Hopefully my natural strength wasn't crushing her shoulders. "Did the person say who he was?"

She shook her head. "No. He didn't give me his name, but..." For some reason, it was harder for Yuki to finish her sentence.

"Yuki, try to remain calm and focus. What did the person say?" I said more calmly.

"H-he said that if I ever want to see Rin again, I have to bring Alluka to him." Those words struck me like cold daggers deep in my chest. I let go of her shoulders as I took a step back, resting my hand on my forehead. Only one person came into mind who would say that. Illumi. So he finally found us, or rather, decided to take action. He could've just confronted us in person, but no. He wanted to make things interesting, even to this extent. He has gone too far this time. I clenched my fists in anger. Trying to hurt Alluka was one thing, but threatening Yuki's family was crossing the line.

Yuki squatted close to the ground, covering her face. "I'm sorry, Killua," she sobbed. "I'm sorry..."

Why was she apologizing? It was my fault for roping her into this. Illumi is trying to use Rin just to get to me and Alluka. I brought her into this. He must've been watching us for a while now, waiting for the right time to use her, waiting for us to get close. This would've never happened if I had kept my distance. I should've told her who I was sooner.

I bent down in front of her crouched position and gently placed my hand on her shoulder. "I'm the one who should be saying sorry," I said calmly. I then pulled her in my arms to give her my condolence. "This is about me, not you. We'll get your brother back. I promise."