chapter 2

SHOUTING 

'thinking'

other languages 

text

action

"speaking"

{whisper}

; com link;

Izuku point of view 

After the day that Agawa Setunka or aunty set as I call her. when I turned eight was the year she had to go to Poland because she was hired to bodyguard the daughter of villain so he can testify against the others for a better sentence. But before sha had to go she had got me to be able to read and write in Italian and some English, but I was learning some Russian and sign language as well. But I can aunty set showed me how to do it quick and giving me more time to analysis quirks but as more time went by, I began to feel more anger to those that hurt me and others for no reason with my skin turning more paler with every year. but I just chalked it up to my environment that was growing up in but as I was, I began to see that I was healing a bit quicker than most, but I didn't think about that I just kept going from day to day but after I began to hear that voice from time to time. but as I got older, I also began to see the falters of the society of Japan as I looked everywhere I saw and along the way and with the way people began to treat me I became more untrusting of others as well as the red spider lily's that were placed in my locker every day now. With how the everyone acts I just began to go further in my analysist, but I also started learning how to hack as well but I'm just starting so I'm not any good at it. but when I got to the age of ten, I started watching heroes from Italy and learned of one underground one who wears all white and has a hood that covers his eyes and has a shoulder cape, but I also learned of that their where some weapons dealers that made custom items but that was all could look up or find at the time but when I looked at the internet I began to dive in the net then found the dark web  before I looked  my mom came in then I closed all of the browsers I had open. "Hey, Izuku, can you help me with the old family photos there are a lot of them, and I need to put them somewhere.?" questioned Inko. "Oh, sure mom juts give me a minuet okay." said with understanding. 

narrators' point of view 

when Izuku went out into the hall he saw his mother with a big box with the words Family photos on it and so when he looked at it and helped her with it, but he decides to look though it and saw some family photos but saw most of them if not all of them had green hair but as he stopped, he saw a girl with twin tails and light blue hair, some green highlights but as he looked at the picture more he saw that she had a hula-hoop and a little raven or crow he couldn't tell which one but he had to ask. " Hey mom who is this?" as Izuku aske while pointing at the little girl in the family picture. "Huh let me see, oh that is the daughter of my cousin who live in Europe, but we lost contact long ago, but we did leave it on good terms. Now that you brought that up let me show you a picture of my grandmother." as that was said Izuku was caught off guard by that but was more intrigued about his great grandmother.

Inkos point of view

 "Here we go come sit on with mommy Izuku." when that was said Izuku went by inks side an sat down against the hallway wall and Inko showed Izuku a picture of three people in it one was a woman with a black ponytail and white cap with yellow gloves and a red waist cape. the second one was a man in a white jump suit with a yellow utility belt and cape in the same color with gloves in the said color with a black domino mask. the third was a male but mor like a young adult with blonde hair and blue eyes in a red, white and blue track suit and a shawling eye and a busted lip with his left check shawling red. when he saw the picture his first thought was 'why does the blonde one look like he was mugged in a back ally for everything he had?'. "As you may be wondering that one in the middle is nana your great grandmother the other two, I don't really know about, but I do know the second one on her left is grand Torino but the one on the right I have no idea about." said with some joy and glee." if she is my great grandmother then did you meet her?" questioned Izuku." no I never did." stated Inko with some sorrow." but why didn't you get to meet her?" asked Izuku. " Well, my mother was a highschooler when she got pregnant with me." said inko.