Clarisse and Chris

(My brotp4life 👆(Which didn't last for life 😭)

Author's note:

Hey guys! Thank you so much for twenty three reads! *edit: cough cough now 23K reads* Today I made churros with my friends and they turned out awesome! How many of you like churros? Anyway, on with the story..

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

The brothers shoot each other a glance, and look like they are going to answer her question, which is good, because I want to know why I listen to HER in the future, but then a letter suddenly lands on my table, interrupting the conversation.

Travis2 picks it up and reads aloud:

Dear demigods,

We have sent these people back in time to warn you about a danger looming near, and to prepare you for what you are all going to go through. I have sent the best heroes of our time, to tell you about this. More are coming, so wait patiently, and DON'T do anything to them, or you'll pay severely.

The Fates.

The letter suddenly catches fire ( hunger games ☺️) and burns.

'We should tell Chiron about this' Connor2 says, but then, a blinding light causes us to cover our eyes AGAIN. How many heroes are there gonna be?'

Annabeth's P.O.V:

The whole camp slowly opened their eyes, one by one, getting used to these bursts of lights. I beginning to think these light are quite harmful, and are probably gonna give us headaches but us demigods have been through worse. Like dealing with Percy.

Again, in the middle of the pavilion stood two people, both 18 year olds, I'm assuming, and they seemed to be having a fight.

'Let me go, Chris! I'm gonna beat up that Prissy! 'Oh no. What has that idiot gotten himself into now. 'He thinks he can get away from me after breaking my spear AGAIN? Let's see.' The girl, who was quite angry, was roughly 5'7, with a big frame, and a harsh anger in her eyes. She had brown, stringy hair, tied up with a bandanna, and wore a Camp half blood top, and cargo pants. 

No doubt this is Clarisse.

The boy, who was somehow restraining Clarisse2, was 5'8, with messy black hair, and brown eyes, and shared the same sharp features as the Hermes children. Chris Rodriguez.

'Not happening Clarisse. Not until you're calm.'

'I am calm!' She shot back, a deadly gleam in her eye. However, it seemed to soften looking at Chris2. Hmm. She seems to have a bond with Chris. A relationship. Friends? Boyfriend and Girlfriend?

Before Chris2 could argue with that, Clarisse2 seemed to realise that she was in the pavilion, and wrestled her way out of Chris' grip. 

'What are you lookin' at, punks?'

'Aaaah, if it isn't the one and only Clarisse.' Connor2 said, mock bowing to her, walking towards her with the other three time travellers behind him.

'This isn't funny Stoll. Where are we.' Clarisse2 growled, glaring at him.

'Well,' Katie2 answered, 'we have been sent here by the fates, to tell the camp and our past selves about a 'danger' that will come for us, and to tell our past selves what we have been through, to prepare them.'