CHAPTER 14.

Author's pov

Author's pov

"Thank you so much hyung,"
Jungkook said to Jin while sitting on the couch in Taehyung's cabin, waiting for Taehyung.

"And For what? "
Jin looked towards him and asked.

"For giving your time, and for helping me to find who hurted Princess"
He smiled and Jin frowned.

"Oh please Jungkook, don't embarrass me. Anyway , if I don't help you then who will? Because you are not going to tell this to anyone at home and I don't appreciate it. Her father and brother must know about that ... Y/n is just scared that's why she wants to keep it secret but I don't think Mr. Jong is a strict and scary father. I don't know him personally but professionally.
Who can buy a university only for his daughter's safety , He won't let those who harmed her go so easily. What a father he is."
Mr. Jin said proudly. Jungkook smiled to think about his uncle, he knew he is really very caring for her but strict a little but for her safety.

"I can understand hyung, I'll tell Hyung and Uncle about it but ... after I catch that rascal .... I know she isn't mature to understand everything but I'm not dumb too, so don't worry I'll tell them."
Jungkook said Jin placed his hand on his shoulder.

After a couple of minutes, the door opened and revealed Taehyung. He was surprised and astonished at the same time to see Jungkook sitting there. He tried to divert his mind from them and now he was sitting in his cabin. But he grinned and entered with his broken heart.

"Hy Jungkook "
He greeted him and moved towards the couch.

"Hyung, why didn't you inform me of his coming? "
Taehyung Shrugged off his coat and dropped it over the couch.

"Look who is saying this, do you have any idea how many times I had called you, but you were busy in your dreamland "
Jin mockingly said. Jungkook chuckled and he also smiled slowly, he knew in which dream he was busy last night but as his eyes opened his dream also vanished.

"Btw, Dreamland is the best place, where everything happens according to our wish , just keep sleeping and enjoy your own world ."
Jungkook said with a smile. Taehyung started to remember his last night, how happy he was just imagining being with y/n , only he and his princes.

Before he could get lost in her thoughts, Jin's voice called him back.

"Jungkook, at least you shouldn't say this... I mean look at your strong muscular body , your abs, I'm damn sure you never miss your gym, workout and all."
Jin complimented him and Jungkook rubbed his neck while passing a smile.

"Right hyung, look at his shirt's button, they are ready to reveal his sexy and muscular chest"
Taehyung showed his boxy smile, and Jin caresses Jungkook's arms with laughter. Jungkook giggled.

"Taehyung you are so naughty, aren't you"
Jungkook widened his smile .

"But Taehyung must say you can make anyone fall in love with your handsome look and husky Voice"
Jungkook smiled.