CHAPTER 21.

Author's pov --

Author's pov --

She was thinking deeply and just walking towards the stairs. Her dad, brother and Hana noticed her blank face. Hoseok just sighed in relief to think she didn't reject Taehyung now she will be married and went from there,soon. For forever
leaving him alone in this luxury life.

"Y/n."
Her dad called her to see her puzzled.
She turned instantly. She was biting her lips and twisting her fingers in tension.

"What happened? What are you thinking? "
He asked softly. She immediately ran towards him. The first time she hugged him like a daughter. Mr Jong just froze to saw her like this. Namjoon and Hana smiled to see her hugging his father like a child. Hoseok was shocked to see them like this. He hates their closeness. He just wanted to build an unbreakable wall between them.

Mr. Jong didn't want to miss this golden opportunity to hug her daughter.

"D-dad, I'm so confused. I don't wanna marry. I just don't want to. Let me live here, please."
She pleaded, her voice chocked with unshed tears.

"Y/n, don't worry. Nothing to worry about. Taehyung is so gentle and noble. Moreover He loves you."
He softly caresses her hair. She broke the hug and looked towards his face. Mr. Jong smiled to see her.

"I-i know dad but it's not about Taehyung. It's about marriage. I just don't wanna go anywhere. Please.......drop this idea. Let me live here , in this house. I-I promise I will never talk back to you. I'll do whatever you want. You just want me to stay in this mansion all day....then.......I accept this too. I'll leave all my stubbornness. But please let me live with you dad. I'm so scared."

She pleaded with her teary puppy doe eyes. The first time she expressed her feelings before him. She told him what she wanted.
She opened her heart in front of him.
Mr. Jong felt too weak to see her like this. Otherwise she never pleaded to anyone, and before her dad .impossible.

Hoseok gritted his teeth to see Mr. Jong softened eyes for y/n. He knew....The closer she gets to her dad, the more he moves away from him. And all this effect on will. What if her dad gives everything to her own daughter instead of Hoseok.

"Y/n relax. Come here."
He held her hand and made her sit on the couch, Namjoon also sat beside her.
But he didn't wanna interrupt father and daughter.

"Now tell me ... Why are you tensed. What made you scared. Isn't Taehyung so sweet huh? And his brother Jin, he's also like you,y/n."
He asked lovingly.

"Dad, it's not about Taehyung."
She said slowly.

"Oh! So.....It's not about Taehyung. It means it's about leaving this house."
He smiled.

"I think our princess is tensed to think that her dad will be alone after her going. But don't worry Princess, I'm here to take care of him."
Namjoon said. They chuckled.