THE INTERROGATION 60.

Yn's pov -

My index finger was absentmindedly circling the rim of the coffee mug and my eyes just staring at the one point of the table.

Sam's new laptop was sitting on the table in which he was going to work now

Sam's new laptop was sitting on the table in which he was going to work now. He was just coming after finishing his work in the kitchen.

I gifted him this laptop. He became very happy that day. He even started crying. He got emotions.

But this time my mind was thinking something strange. I was thinking about Taehyung.

He was lost somewhere these days. He was tensed, he was scared, he was..... I didn't know what. But there was something definitely wrong with him.

Whenever I talked with him he switched the topic without making me realise. But when I saw him alone. I felt like something was wrong. Very wrong.

He wasn't telling me anything no matter how hard I tried. When I saw him crying in his cabin. He simply said he saw a bad dream but I wasn't a child whom he could say anything and I started to believe. He had painful tears in his eyes and last night too, he was behaving so strange. He was holding me very tight. Like I was going somewhere or he was going somewhere.

"Mam, your coffee turned cold." Sam's voice snapped me out.

I looked at him and my finger stopped running on the rim. I felt my heart was beating fast.

"What?" I asked because I didn't hear what he said. I just heard his voice.

"Your coffee mam," He pointed at my mug. "It's not hot now. I will make another one." He bent to grab my mug.

"Nope," I denied. "You do your work. I will have this. It's not cold that much." I said.

He nodded and sat on the couch across from me.

Before he opened his laptop and I took a sip of my coffee a familiar sweet voice drew our attention.

"Princess..." Jungkook entered. with his tensed face.

God please, I am not in a condition to hear any bad news. My heart was pounding against my ribs, already burdened with worry about Taehyung.

"Jungkook sir." Sam stood. I rose instinctively, a chill creeping up my spine. I could felt my heart beat in my ears.

His footsteps echoed on the marble floor, each sound stretching the moment longer than it should.

"Is everything fine?" I managed, my voice betraying the tremor beneath.

Say everything is fine princess. I'm just here to meet you.

Jungkook hesitated, his eyes flickering with a mixture of concern and something more troubling.

"Nope, nothing is fine," he finally admitted, his tone cutting through the hopeful silence that had momentarily hung in the air.

I swallowed hard, my mind racing through worst-case scenarios.