Jihope

Top: Jimin

Bottom: Hoseok

_______________________________________

Author POV

JIMIN

JIMIN

JIMIN

Everyone was cheering for the boy who was dancing gracefully on the big stage catching everyone's attention with his moves.

There was a dance competition in the university where dancer form various class and cources were allowed to showcase their talant and jimin was one of them he was in second year of college. He is one of the best dancer with god gifted handsome looks,in the academic so many people are head over heels for him not only girls but boys to.

And one of the boys was hoseok. A student in his first year. He still remembered when he first saw him.

Flash back

Hoseok POV

I was late again why do I have to wake up late even when I set alarm.
I was running and didn't notice a boy coming in front of me we both collided and all his book that were in his hands were now on the ground.

" You idiot can't you see " he said

"I'm sorry "

I said and bend down to pick his book. As soon as I saw him my whole world stopped. He was so handsome I can't stop staring at him.

He was in casual outfit but sill looking so handsome.

I was still in my trans but came out when I heard him say

"Yaa stop staring you creep, give me my books" I slowly handed him books.

" Next time see were you are going otherwise you will be in trouble" he said and left from there.

" Hoba " I heard my bestfriend calling my name.

" Wtf are you doing here do you want to get destination,you are already late" he said yawning, not so interested voice.

" I was coming but I accidentally bumped in to someone.

"Who?" He asked

"That guy there" I said pointing at the boy

" Ohh jimin well he is kinda rude " he said

"You know him " I asked excitedly

" Yess he is my class mate but we don't talk that much " he said and now I immediately hugged him and said

" Suga you are my bestfriend right" I said with sweetest voice

" W-What now, what do you want " he said raising his eyebrows